cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Re: More kiosks are opening near you! Check them out.

Open one up in Toronto/GTA!

Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

they were not able to help at all with technical problems

Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

yea last week there was a fella on here who signed up at a kiosk they couldn;t get him activated told him to ask the community here to help or contact a moderator great customer service huh? it reminds me of walmart lol

Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I just signed up with PM at a local kiosk. The customer rep answered all my questions. It took less than 5 minutes to set  up my account and port my old number.  There were no connection charges, the SIM was included and a $10 referral discount was given to to me for the next month.  My wife got her new koodo phone yesterday and she and my son spent several hours setting up the account and porting.  To be fair, she was trying to set up a second account without having the first koodo phone (my son's) on the same account.  I am very happy with service so far and I finally have a data plan after 27 years with Telus.

Anything near Nanaimo, BC (or on Vancouver island)???? 🙏🏼🤷🏼‍♀️ 

Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

The associates at London Drugs were not helpful at all. The associate refused to switch my sister’s account over from Koodo to Public and said “it’s going to waste my time.” So I had to drive an hour out to Metrotown because I saw you offer a Public kiosk! Anyways, I’m really disappointed in the service at LD, a store that offers Public especially since customers heavily depend on associates to do the transfers and stuff.

The Metrotown kiosk is such a cute little bicycle stand and tent. Real helpful and really nice too.

Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Amazon Sim Cards

What a great way to join Public if you don't live near a retail or kiosk supplier. Almost everyone knows a prime member. 

Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Great news, I actually signed up at the Montreal Kiosk. Great customer service and the workers were super nice and the whole process was a breeze!