cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Re: More kiosks are opening near you! Check them out.

@Maureen1Yes one doesn't need on to get on Public Mobile but apparently they offer perks that are unique to the kiosks.

Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@GinYVR ok thx I didn't know they where that far east yet thought they where only as far as Quebec

@GinYVR wrote:

@Maureen1Yes one doesn't need on to get on Public Mobile but apparently they offer perks that are unique to the kiosks.

So you feel that in addition to the kiosks being a cool design they also offer additional perks. And all this is done by PM out of the goodness of their hearts regardless of the cost to build, maintain and staff these nice kiosks.

@MilkMore like increase brand awareness, increase subscription, increase pressure so exisiting users will migrate to Koodo.. oh and keep coop students employed.

@GinYVR wrote:

@MilkMore like increase brand awareness, increase subscription, increase pressure so exisiting users will migrate to Koodo.. oh and keep coop students employed.

Exactly my point - PM is not doing this just to be nice.

Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Is there a public kiosk near Beddington height in Calgary

Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@ahkuanlau wrote:

Is there a public kiosk near Beddington height in Calgary

Is "Marlborough Mall (Calgary, Alberta)" near to Beddington Height in Calgary? It's the only Public Mobile kiosk I know of in Calgary. There was a post about a kiosk opening there April 16th.

Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I’m excited by this news. I’m hoping eventually one will be opened in the Maritimes. I would love to have one nearby. 

Seems so silly to need to go into a physical location to get it activated for you when it's so simple to do it yourself online. I don't know why it needs to be one or the other, when both seem rather irrelevant. Could avoid paying for kiosks and for other stores to do the activations for you by just sticking with online activations. It's what makes Public Mobile different, and in my opinion, better.

bk1

Yes! good news, It  will be good too in the GTA especially  in the malls like before