cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Re: More kiosks are opening near you! Check them out.

Saw both of them actually. It would be cool if there were more coming closer to where I live. The design, regardless, is quite cool!

Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

OK ...that sounds interesting but why does PM feel them necessary? Would the cost required  to maintain and staff these un-necessary kiosks not eventually add to the cost of plans?

Still none in Ontario So still no PM near me !!!

Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@Milk wrote:

OK ...that sounds interesting but why does PM feel them necessary? Would the cost required  to maintain and staff these un-necessary kiosks not eventually add to the cost of plans?

@Milk 

That's my concern too.. why have PM kiosks strictly for buying and activating SIMs, when people can buy them elsewhere and activate them online, or at a non-PM kiosk?  It seems wasteful.. if anything, PM's money would be better spent on hiring more mods, for quicker response times.

@CellGirl wrote:

@Milk wrote:

@Milk 

That's my concern too.. why have PM kiosks strictly for buying and activating SIMs, when people can buy them elsewhere and activate them online, or at a non-PM kiosk?  It seems wasteful.. if anything, PM's money would be better spent on hiring more mods, for quicker response times.

I agree that support needs to be increased for better response times but dont think you are gonna pay more because of kiosks....PM pays the other stores for activations so now it's becoming feasible to have tier own kiosks vs pay someone else to do it.

Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

There is a Public Mobile kiosk located at Device Doctors in Charlottetown,  PE.

Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

You don't need one. You can do everything online. If you have a friend on public before signing up get their number and you get $10 off your first bill .

Mayor / Maire

oh is that an official pm kiosk?Smiley Surprised

Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@RossNYes they are official Public Mobile kiosks with bicycle USB chargers.