cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Re: More kiosks are opening near you! Check them out.

I wonder if the charger is throttled like thier speeds Smiley LOLSmiley LOL

Highlighted

Still none in the Greater Toronto Area.

Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Alan_K  really nice to see the new additions, can't wait to see more and more of these, and less and less of the Walmarts.

Is there a particular reason why there's nothing in Toronto yet?  I would assume you are establishing these kiosks in the high traffic volume areas first where PM generates the most revenue.  I'm guessing Toronto isn't high on that revenue list?  Or maybe they are so high you're looking to have an actual retail store front for Toronto.  I just find that a bit interesting. 

Why Toronto, there’s a whole lot more of Ontario than Toronto.  Still nothing in Ontario.

@dna2016 wrote:

@Alan_K  really nice to see the new additions, can't wait to see more and more of these, and less and less of the Walmarts.

Is there a particular reason why there's nothing in Toronto yet?  I would assume you are establishing these kiosks in the high traffic volume areas first where PM generates the most revenue.  I'm guessing Toronto isn't high on that revenue list?  Or maybe they are so high you're looking to have an actual retail store front for Toronto.  I just find that a bit interesting. 

Mayor / Maire

@stonechucker wrote:

Why Toronto, there’s a whole lot more of Ontario than Toronto.  Still nothing in Ontario.

@dna2016 wrote:

Can one buy SIM's at the Telus office tower in downtown Toronto?

I still wonder about the costs of these things themselves and the staffing costs and space rent in malls. Costs mean rising rates. I'm not sure I like it.

Hmm maybe Toronto isn,t the centre of the universe after all 

Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I just transfer one line from Fido to Lucky on last Sunday.

Oracle

@leocao727 wrote:

Okay, but how is that related to Public Mobile?

Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Great! There is one in Burnaby...

Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

@leocao727 wrote:

Thanks for letting us know.      

I ate food this morning & will eat again tonight. Just thought I would let everyone know. LoL