Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

More is Merrier with Public Mobile

J_PM
Public Mobile
Public Mobile

J_PM_0-1669903282782.png

Season’s Greetings Community, 

During this season of giving, we’re bringing back our Holiday Rewards and we’ve got some amazing things to give! 

Starting December 1, we’re giving away free data, free international long distance minutes and more, available until December 31st, 11:59PM EST. We are excited to share these gifts with you all:

• Connect more with 2GB of free data
  • Chat more with 500 free international minutes
  • Plus 1GB of free data, redeemed through Public Points   

I’m an existing customer; how do I redeem my holiday gifts?

1. Between December 1st - 15th, we’ll send you a text message with your holiday gifts. 
  2. To redeem them, just reply “YES2” and your free data and international minutes will be automatically applied to your account. 

I’m not a customer yet; how do I redeem my holiday gifts?

• No problem! All you have to do is buy a SIM card and activate before December 31st.  
  • These gifts will be automatically added to your account within a week, and we’ll send you a SMS to let you know.

What else you need to know:

• Add-on offers are available for all new and existing customers from December 1st 9:00AM ET to December 31st 2022 11:59PM ET
  • Limit of (1) one-time 2GB data add-on and one time 500 min international calling add-on per customer. Add-ons are one-time only and will remain on your account until fully used. 
  • Public Points members can redeem an extra one-time 1GB of data, free from their My Rewards account. 
    • Customers must be opted in to Public Points to redeem the 1 GB offer.
  • International calling covers the following countries: Canada, United States, China, France, Germany, Greece, Hong Kong, India, Italy, South Korea, Malaysia, Mexico, Poland, Portugal, Puerto Rico, Singapore, Spain, Thailand, United Kingdom, and Venezuela

For more information, about More is Merrier please click here

Wishing you a happy and rewarding holiday season - from us, to you!

- The Public Mobile Community Team

306 REPLIES 306

PeterGolfC
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I accidentally deleted the text message.  Is there another way to claim the December reward via my account online?  or could you resend me the text?

Thanks

Hi @JS56 PM still sending the text to the rest of the user.  Wait till after Dec 15 before you open ticket 

JS56

Hello…can you pls help me with this problem…my husband received his More the Merrier text and the bonus has been added to his acct but as of yet which is the 14th of Dec and I still have not received my text.  I can not contact a CS Agent as no matter how I try it do it, it doesn’t work.  Why am I not getting this bonus?

jimbobs
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

I didn't realize that regular international calling is limited.  That also explains why the freebie is limited. Quibble withdrawn - thanks.

jimbobs

For me, it's a quibble - a small one - because none of the three countries that I would use it to call are included.

@jimbobs wrote:

Thanks but a small quibble: free international calling is limited to a select few countries? Your offer includes calling to only 19 countries out of the 193 countries in the world.

HI@jimbobs   , Free is Free!!

and PM network cannot call all 193 countries in the the world.  They are only setup to call around 30 countries only

It's free! The fact that you would post this "quibble", oh bother!

That is NOT true. I received the promo text but was running into an error each time I replied. @CS_Agent Andu was able to add it manually BUT he had to wait until some maintenance that was taking place on SelfServe was finished.

IF you have received the promo text and are unable to do it, I would try again with a different agent.

jimbobs

Thanks but a small quibble: free international calling is limited to a select few countries? Your offer includes calling to only 19 countries out of the 193 countries in the world.

JennL

Thank you for this lovely bonus! I think customers will get these in waves- my dad is also a PM customer and I got my text 2 days after he did.

berthaandbob
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I just contacted customer support and they said they can't add the bonuses manually. I am out of the country until February and can't respond to my text. I've been a customer for 6 years and this doesn't seem right I'm not able to receive the bonus.

Vtan

i have not receive a text yet, does it still time? 

Ribeena

It took mine a day to show up in the add ons list after replying to the text with YES2. 

JuniorJunior

I'm an existing customer, but still have not received the text.  What do I need to do to get this resolved.  I don't know why we can't login to my account and get this holiday gift - it sure would be way safer than clicking on some text that is impossible to tell if it's from hackers or PM.

tony90

did that the yes2 and cant see it anywhere rewards or my account section s? what am i missing ?

@tony90   

if you are talking about the 2GB bonus and 500 LD mins, after you reply YES2, they will appear on your My Account's Add-ons list

if you are talking about how to get the extra 1GB bons, you have to go to My Rewards' Catalogue, there is a free 1GB you can redeem

tony90

WHERE DO I SEE THESE ? I LOOKED AT MY POINT REWARDS I DONT SEE IT THERE ? 

jemulock

It's the 12th and I still have no received a text for this offer. I'll wait until the 15th and the  contact Customer Support.

kw345

Thank you, PM! Glad I ported in my number last month.

farhatkhursheed

@softech Thank you!

yackinlyn

2 of 3 my accounts get the bonus without the message, only 1 stil waiting... so no worry

@farhatkhursheed 

I’m an existing customer; how do I redeem my holiday gifts?

1. Between December 1st - 15th, we’ll send you a text message with your holiday gifts. 
  2. To redeem them, just reply “YES2” and your free data and international minutes will be automatically applied to your account. 

I’m not a customer yet; how do I redeem my holiday gifts?

• No problem! All you have to do is buy a SIM card and activate before December 31st.  
  • These gifts will be automatically added to your account within a week, and we’ll send you a SMS to let you know.

Wait for it. Worry about it after the 15th.

Adding - edited for subject

@farhatkhursheed   this is an open forum, please remove your phone number for your own protection.

for the bonus, everyone will get it.  PM will slowly sending invite from Dec 1 to 15th.  So, you will get it before Dec 15.  Just wait a bit longer.

If you still not receive that by 15th, then open ticket with PM support and they will add it back

farhatkhursheed

My public mobile  number:

is anyone know how to get text to claim reward

@yackinlyn 

You have until Dec 15th to receive the text.

yackinlyn

I have two old PM accounts and one new just ported in. none of them recieve the text message of Yes2

but one old and one new have the 2G and 500 min already added.  another one not in yet. so I guess you dont have to wait  for reply YES2, thank you public mobile.

@daisysklui   it is real.  Reply YES2 now and enjoy your free data and LD calls

this is the official announcement of this promotion:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Announcements/More-is-Merrier-with-Public-Mobile/td-p...

@daisysklui 

Not a scam!

Edit: text back YES2

daisysklui

I got a text message from 4911, offering me 2GB data and 500 free LD minutes. Is it a scram and how to claim it?

Need Help? Let's chat.