Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

More is Merrier with Public Mobile

J_PM
Public Mobile
Public Mobile

J_PM_0-1669903282782.png

Season’s Greetings Community, 

During this season of giving, we’re bringing back our Holiday Rewards and we’ve got some amazing things to give! 

Starting December 1, we’re giving away free data, free international long distance minutes and more, available until December 31st, 11:59PM EST. We are excited to share these gifts with you all:

• Connect more with 2GB of free data
  • Chat more with 500 free international minutes
  • Plus 1GB of free data, redeemed through Public Points   

I’m an existing customer; how do I redeem my holiday gifts?

1. Between December 1st - 15th, we’ll send you a text message with your holiday gifts. 
  2. To redeem them, just reply “YES2” and your free data and international minutes will be automatically applied to your account. 

I’m not a customer yet; how do I redeem my holiday gifts?

• No problem! All you have to do is buy a SIM card and activate before December 31st.  
  • These gifts will be automatically added to your account within a week, and we’ll send you a SMS to let you know.

What else you need to know:

• Add-on offers are available for all new and existing customers from December 1st 9:00AM ET to December 31st 2022 11:59PM ET
  • Limit of (1) one-time 2GB data add-on and one time 500 min international calling add-on per customer. Add-ons are one-time only and will remain on your account until fully used. 
  • Public Points members can redeem an extra one-time 1GB of data, free from their My Rewards account. 
    • Customers must be opted in to Public Points to redeem the 1 GB offer.
  • International calling covers the following countries: Canada, United States, China, France, Germany, Greece, Hong Kong, India, Italy, South Korea, Malaysia, Mexico, Poland, Portugal, Puerto Rico, Singapore, Spain, Thailand, United Kingdom, and Venezuela

For more information, about More is Merrier please click here

Wishing you a happy and rewarding holiday season - from us, to you!

- The Public Mobile Community Team

306 REPLIES 306

@Sallypang17 would you come back before end of Dec?  You have until Dec 31 to reply

At least wait after Dec 16, then open ticket with PM  CS agent and they can add it for you manually 

Sallypang17
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I am now out of town and not able to receive the one time gift text message.  Can u send to my email in order to claim it

READ THE PROMO DETAILS or even the notes in this forum.

EVERYONE!!!! You have to WAIT until AFTER Dec 15 before taking any action if you did not receive a text.

CorrineDuan

Thank you so much for this lovely offer! Merry Christmas to all! 🌲🌸♥️

bluejaywpg
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Got mine on Monday December 5th. Thank you PM!

The funny thing is that it seemed to take a few hours before the data & minutes appeared, even though after I replied with "YES2" I got an immediate reply saying that they were added.

CaroleO123

Hi I also haven't had the Xmas bonus.  I've had my public mobile account for about 6 years and in the past I've never had them.  How do I open a ticket.

thanks

@computergeek541 wrote:

@mojorising 

Nobody needs to be contacted at this point as the text messages will continue going out until December 15.

Just one more person who does not bother to read!

@mojorising 

Nobody needs to be contacted at this point as the text messages will continue going out until December 15.

mojorising
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

I still haven't received a text message for this add on. 

I texted YES2 to 4911 and it says I'm not eligible for this offer.

who should I contact?

’m an existing customer; how do I redeem my holiday gifts?

1. Between December 1st - 15th, we’ll send you a text message with your holiday gifts. 
  2. To redeem them, just reply “YES2” and your free data and international minutes will be automatically applied to your account. 

@tarsbo   PM is sending out the text to small number of customers daily between Dec 1st to 15th  There are still couple days to go and you are likely in those batches.  So, please wait till Dec 15, you will get it

Just in case you still not getting it by Dec 15th, then you can open ticket with PM Support and they will add the bonsu for you manually 

@tarsbo hi you will receive your text by dec 15th just reply YES2 to receive your gift 

toppy
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

@tarsbo u can waiting Dec15 to recive the txt msg. if u still not receive anything yet. U may contact the CS_Agent . submit your ticket to clam our reward. 

@tarsbo Please be patient. You have until Dec 15th to receive the text message. 

tarsbo
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I've been a PM customer for several years and see the promo for customers getting 2gb of data if they opt-in by December 31st. It appears that the only way to opt-in is by texting YES2, however, I never received a text offer from Public Mobile! Is there any other way to receive this offer?

@wayne51    You mean you deleted the text from 4911 from Public Mobile offering the holiday gifts before being able to reply with YES2?   Then just respond now to shortcode 4911 and the data and minutes will be added automatically within minutes.

wayne51

I accidently deleted my public mobile free gift of 1 gb as a more the merrier deal.Can  I go to my account to somehow add this free gb to my account?

thx Wayne 

@darlicious   Lol...yeah, I think @softech often just doesn't bother to edit when autocorrect will choose quiet instead of quite...  😉

@darlicious  All I can say is that .. it is an Asian supermarket.. LoL

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@dust2dust 

Obiviously.....lol.....

@softech 

Actually I find T&T to be quite loud? 😄

@dabr 

A tipple of vodka and a splash of soda water and a lemon slice.

@softech   @darlicious   Hey, that's my fave drink too!   Also it's very good for colds/sore throats but need to add hot water instead of cold and sip.    Having said that, I haven't purchased it over the last couple of years as it now comes in a plastic bottle instead of glass which I much prefer.  I've usually bought it from Superstore and have seen it at London Drugs as well.

edit:  maybe we'll have to drink it in the Lounge soon??  😁

@softech wrote:

if you have not joined yet, join not, it's not too late 

@softech- Hey Yoda, are you suggesting not to join here or what? 🙂

@softech- I don't know. Sometimes things catch my eye. Typos are always interesting. Then if it can be a funny typo then maybe I might feel like making a joke. Of course you meant to say "now" but I thought what you typed was funny.

@darlicious  check T&T , they have it

(yes, I know Van has quiet many T&T stores)

update: Now, the Community needs a Food & Drink forum.. LoL

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@softech 

Not that common here.....I can get it at the deli on Commercial off the top of my head and I think I've seen it in the specialty aisle at a few grocery stores and London Drugs. And appararently on the public mobile community if @Ribeena chooses to activate...🫐🫐🫐🌿

@darlicious wrote:

@Ribeena 

Mmmmm....Ribeena tasty that reminds me of Ireland.

my favourite drink.. 

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@Ribeena 

Mmmmm....Ribeena tasty that reminds me of Ireland. Currently if you signed up with the $15 plan and used a referral code** before 11:59:59pm eastern on December 12th you will automatically recieve the 500 international minutes add on and 2gb data add on in your account within 7 days of your activation. The referral code will add a bonus $10 referral credit within 72 hours to your account balance. It will also give you a promotional bonus $25 ($5×5 month) credit starting the last week of January. You will recieve 3×points back (15%) of your plan payments and purchases and a 5 points welcome bonus. So when you sign into your points rewards account you will have 5pts+2.25pts=7.25pts almost halfway to a $15 bill credit!! While you are in there don't forget to redeem for your bonus 0 pt/1gb data add on.

**Unsolicited referral codes are against the rules and should not be used but rather....be reported. If you need a referral code simply choose another community member that you would like to be friends with....lol...and private message them and ask for their referral code. They will be happy to oblige. Welcome to the Community!

@Ribeena   every customer with any plan will get this bonus

if you have not joined yet, join not NOW, it's not too late 

(thanks @dust2dust   .. ok.. at least I know someone is reading.  But reading by the sea 🏖 in Hawaii?)

Ribeena
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

For new customers, is there a minimum plan you have to sign up to to get this bonus? Can I sign up for the $15 plan that has no data included and use the data from the bonus? Sorry if it’s written somewhere. I couldn’t find it. Thanks

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@robhaywood 

Just delete (edit) your phone number from your post and text YES2 to 4911.

robhaywood

I deleted the text for free data and international minutes by accident. Can you re-send it to my phone so I can get it My phone number is xxxxxxxxxxx

@PoisonPal wrote:

Thank you. That worked. But why do I have to use the Ingonito browsing mode? It is not something I normally use. Is it recommended when accessing your Public Mobile account?

I prefer using the little spinner refresh icons lower down to update the info.

Need Help? Let's chat.