Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

More is Merrier with Public Mobile

J_PM
Public Mobile
Public Mobile

J_PM_0-1669903282782.png

Season’s Greetings Community, 

During this season of giving, we’re bringing back our Holiday Rewards and we’ve got some amazing things to give! 

Starting December 1, we’re giving away free data, free international long distance minutes and more, available until December 31st, 11:59PM EST. We are excited to share these gifts with you all:

• Connect more with 2GB of free data
  • Chat more with 500 free international minutes
  • Plus 1GB of free data, redeemed through Public Points   

I’m an existing customer; how do I redeem my holiday gifts?

1. Between December 1st - 15th, we’ll send you a text message with your holiday gifts. 
  2. To redeem them, just reply “YES2” and your free data and international minutes will be automatically applied to your account. 

I’m not a customer yet; how do I redeem my holiday gifts?

• No problem! All you have to do is buy a SIM card and activate before December 31st.  
  • These gifts will be automatically added to your account within a week, and we’ll send you a SMS to let you know.

What else you need to know:

• Add-on offers are available for all new and existing customers from December 1st 9:00AM ET to December 31st 2022 11:59PM ET
  • Limit of (1) one-time 2GB data add-on and one time 500 min international calling add-on per customer. Add-ons are one-time only and will remain on your account until fully used. 
  • Public Points members can redeem an extra one-time 1GB of data, free from their My Rewards account. 
    • Customers must be opted in to Public Points to redeem the 1 GB offer.
  • International calling covers the following countries: Canada, United States, China, France, Germany, Greece, Hong Kong, India, Italy, South Korea, Malaysia, Mexico, Poland, Portugal, Puerto Rico, Singapore, Spain, Thailand, United Kingdom, and Venezuela

For more information, about More is Merrier please click here

Wishing you a happy and rewarding holiday season - from us, to you!

- The Public Mobile Community Team

306 REPLIES 306

Chrissyrioux12
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Wow 5 gigs that’s awesome 

Chrissyrioux12

and not worth the switch

Chrissyrioux12

Try texting 4911 and text Yes2

Oh, one of my plans it looks like it only applied the 500 mins but not the 2GB data. Anyone else experience this?

So far 3 of my 5 plans have received the offer and have been accepted. YAY! Thanks PM.

@Sizzler22   Try responding to the text again if it didn't work the first time, or login to see if the data/mins have already been added to your account.

To view the points catalogue, you need to login to the Rewards page, uses the same login username/password as for self serve account.  There should be an option to view the catalogue there.

EdN

Recieved my bonus data and LD minutes, thank you Public Mobile

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@nnx 

The text is scheduled to arrive between December 1st and 15th. If you don't recieve it by December 15th contact customer support.

lauragamm
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Me too!

nnx

I activated my Public Mobile in December 2021. But I never receive the promo text from my phone. I thought maybe I was a new user. Now it is time again, but I still didn't receive the promotion. Is there anything wrong with my account?

Jonavin

Yes. Earlier today.

@Jonavin you got the text from PM yet?

Sizzler22

i dont see catallogue

Sizzler22

I got the text but I typedYES2  doesnt work it said invalid , it worked for my wife.

CanadianPerson0
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Here's hoping I'm not in the super late batches this year.

My usage from the freebies from last December are (lol):

3.0%

2 GB | 1.94 GB left

----------------------------
0.4%
500 mins | 498 mins left

CanadianPerson0
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

it doesn't. I hadn't received the SMS yet and messaged YES2 and it just said I'm not eligible yet.

caneng

Me too!

Jonavin

Yes, confirmed. I just received the msg today.

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@Rena   The texts are being sent out in batches and some customers may not get them until the 15th of this month.  You can try texting to shortcode 4911 with YES2.

Rena

hi, Must have deleted my text.  Is there a way to get another one for this reward?

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@sh2323    Everyone, whether on old rewards or new points, receives the same text and will need to reply YES2.  You will be on the old rewards unless you activated your account after Jan/25/2022 or opted into the new points by logging into the Rewards page and agreeing to the switch. 

As long as you didn't switch, you're on the old rewards and are advised to not make the switch as it can't be undone.

sh2323
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

anyone knows if I reply YES2 means I am in reward program automatically? Thanks

BrentKilboy
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

It's so awesome these don't expire. Always there for me when I go a little over my data each month. (They are starting to pile up also haha)

BrentKilboy_0-1670006726564.png

Chrissyrioux12

The easiest way to get 1 gig free in my rewards is to click newest toolsets or points and it shows up and then click it 

it added to mom moms and mil right away Tik about 24 hours for my fil

Jonavin

Thanks for keeping this PM tradition alive. My friends are always amaze when you do effortless gifts like this. Makes us loyal customers feel like we're not being ignored for new customers.

Cheers!

mitchnet12

@darlicious @messenabout @Stormy  great suggestions and info! I'll pass it along.

Stormy

@Chrissyrioux12 wrote:

How do you get the 1 gig in my rewards is it after you reply yes2 then login to my rewards or can you do the 1 gig prior and how please ?

Didn't see a response to this so to answer your question (and anyone else that can't find it), when on the Rewards portal click on Catalogue and scroll until you find it (or from the drop down select "points from low to high"),

Stormy_0-1669970705516.png

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@messenabout 

Contact customer support. They can opt you back in again but it won't resend a text. So get opted back in and wait and if you don't recieve the text by the 15th you can contact customer support to get the freebies added to your account.

messenabout

@darlicious 

Sure, but if I have previously opted out, what do I do?

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@messenabout 

Interesting.....seems 4911 is set up to be a shortcode for purchases. This is why I don't opt out of recieving texts I like hassle free freebies.

Need Help? Let's chat.