cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
CrankyAvocado
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Re: More is Merrier is back: Free gifts for all!

I just got the Amazon gift card tonight (Jan. 29)! \o/ Check your promotion or spam folder just in case your email server filtered it out. 🙂

Thanks for everyone's advice with the SMS form! Stay safe!

clongul
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I was one of the lucky winners and filled out the Contest Release form but haven't received anything. How do I claim my prize?

@clongul wrote:

I was one of the lucky winners and filled out the Contest Release form but haven't received anything. How do I claim my prize?

For this, I would suggest contacting Catherine_T.

PatB

Hi clongul, 

I haven't received mine yet either, but I imagine it could take some time, probably up to 3 weeks at least. So I'm just keeping an eye out for that email in the meantime. 

Take care. o/

fricstix
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

I am wondering if the Amazon gift cards where given out?

PatB

Hi fricstix, 

I received mine this week, on Wednesday 3rd., so they're still in the process of mailing them out.

Take care. o/

@PatB 

Is Public Mobile sending these out by postal mail? As Amazon is online-only shopping, I would have though that these all went electronically either by text message or e-mail and the customer then added it to the Amazon account digitally.

PatB

Hi computergeek, 

You're right. I received mine in my PM registered email.

The flag is: Amazon.ca Gift Cards. 

The header is: Public Mobile sent you an Amazon Gift Card!

The body contains a "Claim Code" that you can then apply to your Amazon account, with instructions for use, including "Once applied to your Amazon account, the entire amount will be added to your gift card balance." 

I imagine the time frame is related to having to coordinate with Amazon re: getting the codes for the winners & their gifted person. Public Mobile is dependent on them so, maybe a bit of delay there. I think up to 4 weeks is the norm for these types of promotions. 

Take care all. o/

@PatB wrote:

Hi computergeek, 

You're right. I received mine in my PM registered email.

The flag is: Amazon.ca Gift Cards. 

The header is: Public Mobile sent you an Amazon Gift Card!

The body contains a "Claim Code" that you can then apply to your Amazon account, with instructions for use, including "Once applied to your Amazon account, the entire amount will be added to your gift card balance." 

I imagine the time frame is related to having to coordinate with Amazon re: getting the codes for the winners & their gifted person. Public Mobile is dependent on them so, maybe a bit of delay there. I think up to 4 weeks is the norm for these types of promotions. 

Take care all. o/

I do not believe that Amazon had anything to do with this promotion when it comes to a sponsership. If they did, there would have been Amazon logos in advertsing all over this website and it the terms of the contest would likely have specifically said that.   Digital delivery by Amazon of gift cards is almost instant after purchase. That said, someone would likely have to spend the time to submit the information to Amazon which could take time depending on peoples' schedules.

PatB

@computergeek541 

Okay, thank you. o/

Need Help? Let's chat.