cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Import_from_NS
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Re: More is Merrier is back: Free gifts for all!

Just to clarify regarding the data and international calls - It's a one time 500 mins and 2GB data that has to be activated before end of this year but then we have unlimited time to use the mins and data? 

If I only use 100 mins of the international calling, then the remaining 400 mins remain available throughout 2021 or are lost at the end of this calendar year?

Just trying to determine if I need to use them all this month or can store some. Thank you.

@Import_from_NS wrote:

Just to clarify regarding the data and international calls - It's a one time 500 mins and 2GB data that has to be activated before end of this year but then we have unlimited time to use the mins and data? 

If I only use 100 mins of the international calling, then the remaining 400 mins remain available throughout 2021 or are lost at the end of this calendar year?

Just trying to determine if I need to use them all this month or can store some. Thank you.

These add-ons stay until fully consumed.

Import_from_NS

Amazing! Thank you.

Korth
Mayor / Maire

Re: holiday bonuses

@Spudster wrote:

These seem like one-time additions.   They won't just automatically be added each month, will they?

Add-ons are always one-time additions, regardless whether they're free or they cost full price.

They are each a quantity of available minutes/data which remains attached to the account until fully used. Add-ons don't refresh each month and don't need to be purchased again every month. (US Roaming add-ons work differently, but are irrelevant here.)

You could use all your 500 minutes in one month or spread them across many months or just hang onto them indefinitely, the unused portion will remain attached to the account every month (without any monthly cost), the add-on will finally fall off the account once all 500 minutes have been used up.

Squeeze
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

2 GB data

I have noticed that there's a 2 GB holiday giveaway data for free  was wondering if this is just 2 GB of free data for a month or is it just for awhile and then charged to your account.

z10user4
Mayor / Maire

Re: 2 GB data

@Squeeze wrote:

I have noticed that there's a 2 GB holiday giveaway data for free  was wondering if this is just 2 GB of free data for a month or is it just for awhile and then charged to your account.

It's an add-on. For here, that means it stays on your account until fully consumed. There will be no charge involved, now or later.

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

It is a one time add-on that remains in your account until it is used up

kselmak
Mayor / Maire

Hi @Squeeze 

We get a gift like that from Publicmobile from time to time since other providers started offering 'unlimited' data. It is actually very useful if your plan really does fit your needs, it does come in handy that odd month when you go a bit above. I still didn't use up the first one.

Long distance minutes are also an add-on and you dunt have to use them up right away, they will be on your account indefinitely untill used up

Eister
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Re: holiday bonuses

Scroll down to “purchase add-ons”

Then on blue screen menu select on column 1. Talk and column 3. Data...the 2 free offers. 
Purchase and confirm.

Then you should see them added to your account as free. 🙂

Import_from_NS

It's a one off gift, that needs to be claimed before 31st December. Once you have used that free 2MB of data, it is gone. It isn't renewable monthly and it isn't 2GB per month. It's just a one time use-it-until-it's-gone deal. 

Happy Christmas

Need Help? Let's chat.