cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
hotghost
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Re: More is Merrier is back: Free gifts for all!

Choosing the international country!

Would it be more beneficial for Public Mobile and members if we are allowed to choose 1 country that we would like to apply the 500 Int minutes to.  The countries listed are not ones that all members have connections in and so we might not get to use these minutes.

Just a thought.

Let me know yours

@hotghost Giving a choice would be certainly be more beneficial to the customer, but when Public Mobile isn't charging for these long distance minutes, I'll take whatever they're offering. You can always try to make the suggestion for next time.

z10user4
Mayor / Maire

Y'know hey thanks and all but could I get these in red instead of multi-colour? 🙂

It's a gift. Are the other providers giving away features on occasion?

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@hotghost...

might not be any value to you today, but the minutes are free and don't expire. If you happen to be on the $15 plan...those gift minutes can also be used to call within Canada if you happen to run outta regular plan minutes.

Even if we never use them...didn't cost us a dime.

Happy Holidays  😷

Celebrations may look different this year but you can still keep in touch with 500 minutes of free international calling including Canada & US.

kb_mv
Mayor / Maire

@hairbag1 wrote:

@hotghost...

might not be any value to you today, but the minutes are free and don't expire. If you happen to be on the $15 plan...those gift minutes can also be used to call within Canada if you happen to run outta regular plan minutes.

Even if we never use them...didn't cost us a dime.

Happy Holidays  😷

@hairbag1 I think this is important for people to note. I just scaled back one of my plans to the $15 one so I can use up some minutes and data, plus with the rewards I have, it makes my plan free for the next few months. And even then I don't think I will have used even close to all the free gifts that I have.

Rosalea
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Thank you PM!  ❤

gail709
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

WOW...thank you, thank you, thank you.  This is my first Christmas with Public Mobile and you are SO different from the other carriers.  You really put your money where your mouth is.  These Christmas gifts are very much appreciated.

JLakerson

Super excited to have an extra 2GB of data! I was having issues entering the contest but I'm glad they were able to resolve the issues. Good luck to those who also entered!

LitlLdy

Thank-you soo much for the free gifts 💕 🤗. It means a lot and greatly appreciated. I hope you all have a very Merry Christmas.

orsetta
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

adding holiday data

I just heard about Public Mobile's holiday gift of 2MB of data. Could you tell me how to add it on to my account in self-serve? Thank you!

Need Help? Let's chat.