cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Re: More is Merrier is back: Free gifts for all!

This is excellent information! Thank you PM! 

Mayor / Maire

@darlicious wrote:

@Jb456 

Your "inbox" is almost as crowded as mine!

I was thinking the same even before these most recent gifts. It would likely be nice if some of this could be merged into a single “Free Data from Public Mobile” category so while there would be less reminders of PMs generosity, it would be better labelled so we are constantly reminded of where it came from. Or at least label the 1 & 2 Gb gifts as Holiday Data Bonus 2020 so we can figure what each was for if not merged into one item.

Does anyone know if there is a difference between the two international calling packages? This newest one seems to be a hybrid also allowing Canada and USA calling, like the old one from Dec 2019. The new one likely includes more new countries but then it sounded as though the old one allowed he new countries as well even if not intended to be that way.

AE_Collector

Mayor / Maire

@AE_Collector  are you saying you get each post to your post to your actual email account? If so, there is an option to turn off emails. However turning it off would result in not getting an email if a mod private messaged you. You'd actually have to come to the forums to check.

To turn off emails. It's.

•  Badge
  • My settings
  • Subscriptions & Notifications 
  • Notification settings

Screenshot_20201204_001415.jpg

For this calling add-on from the gift. Like the old add-on before they changed them. On first page Catherine's post.

• International calling covers the following countries: Canada, United States, China, France, Germany, Greece, Hong Kong, India, Italy, South Korea, Malaysia, Mexico, Poland, Portugal, Puerto Rico, Singapore, Spain, Thailand, United Kingdom, and Venezuela

For the new 300 international minute's.

Customers purchasing the 300 International Long Distance Minutes Add-On can now call the following countries: Australia, Austria, Bangladesh, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Czech Republic, Denmark, France, Germany, Greece, Iceland, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Japan, South Korea, Malaysia, Mexico, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Peru, Poland, Portugal, Puerto Rico, Romania, Singapore, Spain, Sweden, Thailand, Venezuela

Mayor / Maire

@Jb456 

Well, I was hoping that @darlicious was referring to this (that you posted) jokingly as your “in box”.

0E580719-8F16-4DD2-A4EB-E57FEBD13E8A.jpeg

Mayor / Maire

@AE_Collector  she probably was. I probably read wrong lol. Maybe it will help someone else. 

Have a good evening I'm off for the night.

Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Glad I joined on the right time.  Have only been PM for 3 weeks and got something great already.. Thanks!!

Mayor / Maire

@AE_Collector 

Yes that was the inbox I was referring to....Screenshot_20201201-082317~2.png

Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Giveaways like these are what make public mobile great! 🙂

Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Once I successfully add the 2GB data and 500 minutes to my plan, are they going to stay with my plan for ever? Or is it just for December 2020?

Thanks.

Mayor / Maire

They remain in your account until they have been used up.

Need Help? Let's chat.