cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Re: Holiday Giveaways December 2020 (unofficial thread)

@popping wrote:

@popping wrote:

I prefer the free add-on data than the unlimited slooooooow data offered by other providers.

Thanks PM

All my accounts received the holiday offer.

But someone has to pay for these free add-ons.

PM took 10 cents from one account and 40 cents from another account.

Minimum PM charge is $1.  Give me a break PM.  It is not possible to spend less than a dollar on self-serve.  Fix the software bug.

I will wait for couple of day before creating a ticket to determine whether it will go away like the phantom referrals bug.

Update:

PM continues to take more fund from one of account.  It was missing 40 cents yesterday and today another 40 cents missing.  Total 80 cents missing in that account. 

I created a support ticket a few minutes ago.  I will report back later.

Please your account for missing a few cents.

@Catherine_T @Alan_K 

Mine shows up as a $0.10 charge for TEXT.... BUT this showed up BEFORE I even applied the freebie, so they do not seem to be related. Just ANOTHER PM system glitch.... par for the course I guess.

Great!Thank you Public Mobile!

Oracle

@popping wrote:

@popping wrote:

I prefer the free add-on data than the unlimited slooooooow data offered by other providers.

Thanks PM

All my accounts received the holiday offer.

But someone has to pay for these free add-ons.

PM took 10 cents from one account and 40 cents from another account.

Minimum PM charge is $1.  Give me a break PM.  It is not possible to spend less than a dollar on self-serve.  Fix the software bug.

I will wait for couple of day before creating a ticket to determine whether it will go away like the phantom referrals bug.

Update:

PM continues to take more fund from one of account.  It was missing 40 cents yesterday and today another 40 cents missing.  Total 80 cents missing in that account. 

I created a support ticket a few minutes ago.  I will report back later.

Please your account for missing a few cents.

@Catherine_T @Alan_K 

Update 2:

During Dec 2, another 1 cent had left my account.  Total missing 90 cents in that account.  My support ticket is still waiting to be serviced.

Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@popping How does 1 cent leave your account?  If that happens on your renewal.date, your service could be cut.

Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Re: Holiday

I would like to get my holiday data for free, that you advertised..thank you..

Re: Holiday

@be3cecilia1946 wrote:

I would like to get my holiday data for free, that you advertised..thank you..

@be3cecilia1946 Please proceed to https://selfserve.publicmobile.ca.

One you are logged in, go to the Plans & Add-one "purchase" both of the free add-ons.

Mayor / Maire

@pm-smayer97 wrote:

Mine shows up as a $0.10 charge for TEXT.... BUT this showed up BEFORE I even applied the freebie, so they do not seem to be related. Just ANOTHER PM system glitch.... par for the course I guess.

Well there you go! The new “Text Only” add-on has arrived and no one can complain about the price!

AE_Collector

@AE_Collector wrote:

@pm-smayer97 wrote:

Well there you go! The new “Text Only” add-on has arrived and no one can complain about the price!

AE_Collector

lol

Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Re: More is Merrier is back: Free gifts for all!

Thank you so much Public Mobile for the Christmas Gifts

Much appreciated.

Hope everyone has a very Merry Christmas and a wonderful New Year 🎅

Cardinal

Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Re: More is Merrier is back: Free gifts for all!

I still have the holiday add-on 1GB + 400 Intl min unused from last year.  If I get this new one, will my old be gone?

Need Help? Let's chat.