cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
dabr
Mayor / Maire

Re: More is Merrier is back: Free gifts for all!

@Mimi33 wrote:

I don't understand your reply to me, DPyro

@Mimi33   My guess would be that @DPyro  wasn't replying to you in particular but posting a general comment that he/she still hadn't used up all the previous gifts that PM has given customers earlier this year and last.  😊

These gifts are treated like non-expiring add-ons and will stay with your account until you've used them up no matter how long that may take.

Danchvn
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Thank you Public Mobile for the free gifts.

I have one question members may be able to answer for me.

I manage two accounts, mine and my wife's. "She received the email announcing More is Merrier is back" but I did not. I have also noticed other offers going to her email in the past but not mine.

Is there a place where I can select to turn these on?

I suspect it is somewhere in Self Serve since my wife does not have a community account so wouldn't have been able to select anything there.

I did try to signup for deal alerts at the bottom of the plans page but it just keeps telling me to enter a valid email address. I have tried different browsers and used incognito mode.

Thanks much.

Tags (1)
JK8
Mayor / Maire

@Danchvn wrote:

Thank you Public Mobile for the free gifts.

I have one question members may be able to answer for me.

I manage two accounts, mine and my wife's. "She received the email announcing More is Merrier is back" but I did not. I have also noticed other offers going to her email in the past but not mine.

Is there a place where I can select to turn these on?

I suspect it is somewhere in Self Serve since my wife does not have a community account so wouldn't have been able to select anything there.

I did try to signup for deal alerts at the bottom of the plans page but it just keeps telling me to enter a valid email address. I have tried different browsers and used incognito mode.

Thanks much.

https://publicmobile.ca/en/bc/plans

Half way down on page.

deals.jpg

CS_Agent
Customer Support Agent

Hello there! The Public Mobile team here.

Heads up! You have up until December 31st to join Public Mobile and enter this contest. If you have trouble entering our contest today, not to worry! Please try again tomorrow. This is regarding the ''more is merrier'' promotion.

Kindly,

Public Mobile

thomask
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

regarding the draw...  when I try to put mine or my wife’s info in, it sits there, stares at me, Then the “submit” button returns to its regular shade of colour...

Is The server overloaded or am I doing something wrong here?

phone number with or without -‘s?  Sometimes it errors, sometimes not.

kb_mv
Mayor / Maire

@thomask wrote:

regarding the draw...  when I try to put mine or my wife’s info in, it sits there, stares at me, Then the “submit” button returns to its regular shade of colour...

Is The server overloaded or am I doing something wrong here?

phone number with or without -‘s?  Sometimes it errors, sometimes not.

@thomask Phone number with no spaces or dashes or anything. Keep trying. You have until end of Dec. I got confirmation emails for the two accounts I registered.

daki28
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Does anyone know if ' INTL Long Distance (incl CA & US)' includes only Landline or you can call Mobile Phone too?

Thanks 

z10user4
Mayor / Maire

@daki28 wrote:

Does anyone know if ' INTL Long Distance (incl CA & US)' includes only Landline or you can call Mobile Phone too?

Thanks 

@daki28 

I've read rumours of different providers not accepting in or out or both but not down to whether it's landline or not.

If you're asking about the gift minutes then if it works, great. If not then oh well it was a gift. Try it out and let us all know.

TmainPMcommunit
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Thank you. Love these free gifts

Cardinal17
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Thanks public mobile and merry christmas👍

Tags (1)
Need Help? Let's chat.