cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

More is Merrier is back: Free gifts for all!

Catherine_T
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Contest has ended.

Having trouble entering our contest? We've received a lot more excitement than expected. Not to worry, you have up until December 31st to enter enter our contest! Please try again in a few days at publicmobile.ca/holiday.

Catherine_T_0-1606848529765.png

Hey Community,

‘Tis the season to be jolly, and this holiday season we are back with our More is Merrier campaign at publicmobile.ca/holiday

In the spirit of giving, this year’s rewards are bigger and better than ever before:

• Connect more with 2GB of free data
  • Chat more with 500 free international minutes
  • Win more from a pool of $10,000 worth of gift cards

Available today until December 31st, 11:59PM EST, all new and existing customers can get a free 2GB data add-on, 500 minutes of international long-distance calling, and a chance to win one of 131 Amazon gift cards. 

How to redeem your free data and international minutes:

1. Log into your Self-Serve account 
  2. Click “Purchase Add-Ons” in My Data & Add-ons section of Overview tab
  3. Select the Free Holiday Giveaway: $0 2GB Add-on and/or Free Holiday Giveaway: $0 500min INTL Long Distance (incl CA & US). It’s up to you if you want one or both!
  4. Click “Buy Add-Ons” at the bottom of your screen.

How to enter for a chance to win an Amazon gift card: (Spoiler alert - it only takes 30 seconds!)

1. Enter your details: Head over to publicmobile.ca/holiday and enter: 1) Your name, 2)Your Public Mobile phone number, and 3) Your email
  2. Wait for the draw: Winning customers will be contacted early January via SMS to their Public Mobile phone number.
  3. Cross your fingers: We’ve got 131 draws of $60 (that’s $30 for you and $30 for your friend). 10 draws of $200, $100 each and 1 draw of $1000 to split! 

What else you need to know:

• To be eligible for the gift card contest, an entrant must be an existing Public Mobile customer when entering and at time of draw. Only one entry per customer accepted. Each winner will win 2 gift cards, one for themself and one to share with a friend. More details including how to enter and full Contest Rules are available at publicmobile.ca/holiday.
  • Add-on offers are available for all new and existing customers from December 1st 9:00AM ET to December 31st 2020 11:59PM ET
  • Limited time free add-ons are one-time only and will fall off your account when fully used 
  • Each free add-on can only be added to each customer account once. Limit of one 2GB data add-on and one 500 min international calling add-on per customer
  • International calling covers the following countries: Canada, United States, China, France, Germany, Greece, Hong Kong, India, Italy, South Korea, Malaysia, Mexico, Poland, Portugal, Puerto Rico, Singapore, Spain, Thailand, United Kingdom, and Venezuela

Share the joy:

Want to share these holiday rewards with your friends and family who are also Public Mobile customers? Here is another image you can use: 

Catherine_T_1-1606848529627.jpeg

Wishing you a happy and rewarding holiday season - from us, to you!

- The Public Mobile Community Team

698 REPLIES 698

JK8
Mayor / Maire

@RossN wrote:

No I would think they want they want the name and phone number it should be fixed soon I hope

I was just curious. Last year all the winners had their community name published. See link below.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Announcements/CONTEST-NOW-CLOSED-Win-a-100-Amazon-gif...

RossN
Mayor / Maire

No I would think they want  the name and phone number it should be fixed soon I hope

JK8
Mayor / Maire

@BobbieK wrote:

I'm new. How do I get this 2 GB special holiday add on gift???

Go into self service.

D075341B-42B2-40CC-AA79-9145DDCDE159.png987E72C8-A822-4387-A723-5F2BEA99169B.png

JawnyG
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Each Public Mobile account, with a seperate number, should be able to enter the contest. So, yes?

JK8
Mayor / Maire

@noemia wrote:

Hi,

I am still working through my 5 Gig bonus from a few months ago.  Will the 2 Gig Holiday gift add to this total or over-write it?

Thanks

It will be listed like this.

6283C541-1681-4992-9F2A-D636CAEAF992.png

JawnyG

Yeah. I've been having the exact same problem... on multiple browsers. Click... then nothing happens. Probably just overloading the site. Come back in a few days. That's what I'm gonna do. Cheers!

BobbieK

I'm new. How do I get this 2 GB special holiday add on gift???

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@noemia wrote:

Hi,

I am still working through my 5 Gig bonus from a few months ago.  Will the 2 Gig Holiday gift add to this total or over-write it?

Thanks

It is another 2GB data add-on in addition to your 5GB add-on you already have.

$0 Holiday Giveaway: 2GB add-on
0  /  2048 MB
$0 Holiday Giveaway: 500min INTL Long Distance
0  /  500 MIN
50 International Outgoing Texts and Unlimited Incoming Texts
15  /  50 Unit
500 min Canada-Wide Long Distance
100  /  500 MIN
5GB one-time data bonus
0  /  5120 MB

noemia
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi,

Thanks

JK8
Mayor / Maire

@RossN 

Do you know whether putting in your community screen name is sufficient for the draw?

Azopp

@sabrinapitcher wrote:

Hi,

When submitting to be entered in for the Gift Card Give Away, what phone number format does it take? I have entered my cell number multiple ways and it keeps telling me to put in a valid number.  example: 709-123-1234, 7091231234, do you with a 1 in front? What am I doing wrong?

Has anybody resolved this?

I tried many options too, but still no luck.

Moreover, my name contains a hyphen, and the form refuses to accept that! What can I do in such case?

rob_hfx

Tried all that...nothing works

@JLakerson wrote:

Anyone else also have this issue when they try to enter the Amazon gift card contest? I've entered in my name, exactly as it is on my account, yet I get this message.

(I've removed the information for obvious reasons but have taken a screenshot of the message.)

Screenshot 2020-12-01 at 6.58.24 PM.png

@JLakerson yes they are having issues they are aware of the problem it should be fixed tomorrow 

JK8
Mayor / Maire

@rob_hfx wrote:

I get the error on my ph number...something broken here

Enter it without any spaces, brackets or -

rob_hfx

I get the error on my ph number...something broken here

JLakerson
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Anyone else also have this issue when they try to enter the Amazon gift card contest? I've entered in my name, exactly as it is on my account, yet I get this message.

(I've removed the information for obvious reasons but have taken a screenshot of the message.)

Screenshot 2020-12-01 at 6.58.24 PM.png

rliu1993

Full of love, just got add on. Thanks

HappytoRetire

I am but I think it's the traffic right now due to the freebies and contest. 

Kovaelin

Thank you, but I keep timing out.

mobileguy
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Thank you very much.  This is a fantastic gesture on on your part...greatly appreciated.

Happy Holidays to everyone here.  Please stay safe!

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Chobap wrote:

Hi there!

I just had a question regarding the contest. My mother, father, and I have accounts with Public Mobile but I pay for all 3. Am I the only one eligible to enter the contest or can all 3 of us enter? Thank you in advance!

@Chobap 

From the first post on page one:
Enter your details: Head over to publicmobile.ca/holiday and enter: 1) Your name, 2)Your Public Mobile phone number, and 3) Your email

The names on the accounts are probably different. The phone number and email on each account would definitely be unique.
The payment method wouldn't matter.

HappytoRetire

Thank you Public Mobile for the extra gifts. It sure came in handy when I switched phones and the new phone was using up my data. (the operator was at fault for that lol) I really appreciated having that extra gig from last year. Happy Holidays everyone. 

CrankyAvocado

Other telecommunication companies: Oh! You need internet to work from home or data to use online coupons on your weekly grocery trip. Our plans now start at a low, low fee of $90/month and up.

PM: You get 2 GB! And you get 2 GB! 2 GB for EVERYONE!!!!

When other telecommunication corporations are increasing rates and cutting promotions during a time when people are more in need of these services than ever before and facing more financial constraints, this is such a lovely gesture. A heartfelt thank you to both the staff and decision makers at PM! ❤️

dude65
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

THANKYOU Public Mobile for the data & mins add-on giveaway and the Amazon giftcard draw, very much appreciated. I have not logged in yet as everyone else is doing it today.... I will wait it out.

NDesai
Oracle
Oracle

Fantastic! Good to see the More is Merrier giveaway continues. I hope the extra data and mins allows you to connect with your loved ones across many other countries during the pandemic. It couldn't have been a better time. On top of this, there is a GC giveaway to look forward to. Good luck to all!

kaytus
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Did u key in the "1" in front of your mobile no?

I did the first time, that it  said that " Please enter the correct number"

So I just key in the area code without the "1" in front.

I worked for me.

Hope it can help.

And good luck for you.

@Chobap wrote:

Hi there!

I just had a question regarding the contest. My mother, father, and I have accounts with Public Mobile but I pay for all 3. Am I the only one eligible to enter the contest or can all 3 of us enter? Thank you in advance!

All 3 can enter. Good luck.

Chobap

Hi there!

frankslo

A huge THANKS to PM!

It is my first year as a member and this is a very nice surprise!

hycm53
Mayor / Maire

Thank you very much!

After I click “Enter contest “ button , there’s no response. I tried different browsers, same problem. Does anyone have this problem?

Need Help? Let's chat.