cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

More is Merrier is back: Free gifts for all!

Catherine_T
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Contest has ended.

Having trouble entering our contest? We've received a lot more excitement than expected. Not to worry, you have up until December 31st to enter enter our contest! Please try again in a few days at publicmobile.ca/holiday.

Catherine_T_0-1606848529765.png

Hey Community,

‘Tis the season to be jolly, and this holiday season we are back with our More is Merrier campaign at publicmobile.ca/holiday

In the spirit of giving, this year’s rewards are bigger and better than ever before:

• Connect more with 2GB of free data
  • Chat more with 500 free international minutes
  • Win more from a pool of $10,000 worth of gift cards

Available today until December 31st, 11:59PM EST, all new and existing customers can get a free 2GB data add-on, 500 minutes of international long-distance calling, and a chance to win one of 131 Amazon gift cards. 

How to redeem your free data and international minutes:

1. Log into your Self-Serve account 
  2. Click “Purchase Add-Ons” in My Data & Add-ons section of Overview tab
  3. Select the Free Holiday Giveaway: $0 2GB Add-on and/or Free Holiday Giveaway: $0 500min INTL Long Distance (incl CA & US). It’s up to you if you want one or both!
  4. Click “Buy Add-Ons” at the bottom of your screen.

How to enter for a chance to win an Amazon gift card: (Spoiler alert - it only takes 30 seconds!)

1. Enter your details: Head over to publicmobile.ca/holiday and enter: 1) Your name, 2)Your Public Mobile phone number, and 3) Your email
  2. Wait for the draw: Winning customers will be contacted early January via SMS to their Public Mobile phone number.
  3. Cross your fingers: We’ve got 131 draws of $60 (that’s $30 for you and $30 for your friend). 10 draws of $200, $100 each and 1 draw of $1000 to split! 

What else you need to know:

• To be eligible for the gift card contest, an entrant must be an existing Public Mobile customer when entering and at time of draw. Only one entry per customer accepted. Each winner will win 2 gift cards, one for themself and one to share with a friend. More details including how to enter and full Contest Rules are available at publicmobile.ca/holiday.
  • Add-on offers are available for all new and existing customers from December 1st 9:00AM ET to December 31st 2020 11:59PM ET
  • Limited time free add-ons are one-time only and will fall off your account when fully used 
  • Each free add-on can only be added to each customer account once. Limit of one 2GB data add-on and one 500 min international calling add-on per customer
  • International calling covers the following countries: Canada, United States, China, France, Germany, Greece, Hong Kong, India, Italy, South Korea, Malaysia, Mexico, Poland, Portugal, Puerto Rico, Singapore, Spain, Thailand, United Kingdom, and Venezuela

Share the joy:

Want to share these holiday rewards with your friends and family who are also Public Mobile customers? Here is another image you can use: 

Catherine_T_1-1606848529627.jpeg

Wishing you a happy and rewarding holiday season - from us, to you!

- The Public Mobile Community Team

699 REPLIES 699

genpj
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Merry Holidays to everyone!

Thanks PM for the great gift!

Anonymous
Not applicable

@bilibili wrote:

So the bonus data and intl calling is only available during the month of Dec, 2020 and will expire in 2021?

@bilibili 

It's available to be picked up _once_ during December. After December you won't be able to pick it up but it'll be on your account from when you got it until you consume it all.

bilibili
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

delete

RedSands
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Thank you very much appreciated. I really enjoy Public Mobility great company!

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

Awesome gift - thank you, Public Mobile!!!

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Dunkman wrote:

@Catherine_T 

Thanks for another gift.  Happy holidays.

Just to clarify.

Is this long distance add on special?  

The new long distance international add on does not include Canada and US and is only for 300 minutes.  

@Dunkman : I think the wording this time has covered all bases...at last 🙂 Keep reading. It's a resurrected 400 minute version and bumped up to 500.

kaytus
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Merry Holidays to us!

i hope more to come

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

Thank you for the holiday add-ons for all my accounts.

@Catherine_T 

Thanks for another gift.  Happy holidays.

Just to clarify.

Is this long distance add on special?  

The new long distance international add on does not include Canada and US and is only for 300 minutes.  

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

Thanks PM for the holiday gifts and another great contest.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you Catherine_T and Public Mobile. I'm certainly more Merry. 🙂

The contest entry should be a good way to not have multiple entries from people. A name and number and email that presumably belongs to one valid account. Forces only one entry per customer. Good. Not like the last draws.

SD08
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

Nice! Thanks to Public Mobile for the holiday gift add-ons. I have an account for a family member that doesn't include data, so this will be useful for them. I don't know if two years in a row of holiday gifts makes it a tradition yet, but hopefully this continues. The more the merrier!  🙂

Thanks for the FREE items PM.  Here is something for all customers for those saying PM never does anything for existing customers!!!

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

JoyLuck
Mayor / Maire

Thanks PM!

My first December with PM and hopefully a lifetime more.

Good luck to everyone for this contest. The add-ons.while a small thing are nice to receive as an existing customer.

@Catherine_T 

Is formstack.com a third party? If it is, I believe that Public Mobile needs to be clear who customers are giving their information to.

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

Merry Holidays to us!

Thanks PM 😁

ninica

Thanks! 

JK8
Mayor / Maire

@ninica wrote:

Are those promos expiring or disappearing after they are used up?

Yes, once consumed they are gone.

ninica

Are those promos expiring or disappearing after they are used up?

dac13
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

I got my free Holiday add-ons!  Nice!  Thanks PM!  Happy Holidays!

To purchase Add-Ons using your Self-Serve account, follow these steps:

1. Click on ‘Purchase Add- Ons’ on the Overview tab and scroll down to the Add-On calculator.
  2. Click the plus sign (+) to add and the minus sign (-) to remove selected Add-ons.
  3. When you’ve added all your desired Add-Ons, click ‘Buy Add-Ons’.
  4. Select ‘Confirm my purchase’, and you’re off to the races!

vn33
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Initially I only see the Holiday add-ons pn two of my three accounts. However, it did show up in the other account a bit later so just check back. It will be there!

@Anonymous 

LOL...maybe they wanted a chance to trouble shoot before opening the flood gates with an official announcement! Sounds as though @popping has found a small bug.

AE_Collector

kaytus
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

I just joined PM today.

I can took this Holiday giveaway addons

I hope you can get it soon.

Have a wonderful day

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Mattredwingsfan : It's an add-on. It will stay on your account until fully consumed. All active plans are eligible.

Can't say about the old old old 10 day plans. Not even sure if anybody would still be on those.

JK8
Mayor / Maire

@wbg13 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@wbg13 wrote:

I don't see it on my account yet either.  Great holiday giveaway!  Thanks PM.

@wbg13 

You won't see it on your account. You would need to go in to Purchase Add-ons and then "buy" the gifts. Zero cost.

@Anonymous Thanks.  I meant to say I don't see these free add-ons to be added on my account yet. 

I would check a throughout the day to see if it has been added to purchase add-ons. One of my friend has 2 accounts and it is currently only showing on one of them. They must be still rolling it out to accounts.

add.jpg

To purchase Add-Ons using your Self-Serve account, follow these steps:

1. Click on ‘Purchase Add- Ons’ on the Overview tab and scroll down to the Add-On calculator.
  2. Click the plus sign (+) to add and the minus sign (-) to remove selected Add-ons.
  3. When you’ve added all your desired Add-Ons, click ‘Buy Add-Ons’.
  4. Select ‘Confirm my purchase’, and you’re off to the races!

Anonymous
Not applicable

@AE_Collector wrote:

Okay I have to ask.... what are you talking about?

I just checked the announcements board. Nothing there...

AE_Collector

@AE_Collector 

There are other threads. There's a more the merrier page. But very little fanfare. No announcement per se.

Mattredwingsfan
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Another question, is this just for a month or does this stay on the account going forward, also do you have to have a certain plan to be eligible?

I apologize in Advance for all the questions was with Rogers for 15 years and the only free gift I ever got from them was an increase in the cost of service 

Cheers,

@brockb 

It's showing under add-ons under "Holiday Giveaway" for $0.   Check under the Talk and Data columns.

In my situation, it's showing on one account, but not yet on the other.   Give it a bit of time - hopefully the add-on will show.

EDIT:  It's there now under both accounts.   IF you can't find it under the top Data & Add-ons tab, click Purchase Add On's down a bit further.

The Talk gift shows as:  $0 Holiday Giveaway: 500min INTL Long Distance - Free

The Data gift shows as:  $0 Holiday Giveaway: 2GB add-on - Free

ENJOY!   And THANK YOU, Public Mobile!!!

Need Help? Let's chat.