cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
will13am
Oracle

Re: Meet our New Oracles

Many congratulations to the successful candidates.  Welcome aboard.  To those who did not get in this round, your contributions are just as valued.  Don't lose hope, there is always second chances in the future.  

Lemony_Snicket
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Congratulations to the successful candidates.  

JoyLuck
Mayor / Maire

Awesome announcement! Congratulations to all the new and returning Oracles.                  

fdrcamb519
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Congratulations to the new oracles, I'm sure you view this as a privilege and not as a position to help members. very happy with more help for all members. 

Gunner123

Congrats to all the new Oracles,a fresh perspective is always welcome!!

sa7375

@popping  @Dunkman  @Lieux @computergeek541 
And my best wishes to you all ❤️
Congrats-well deserved Oracles.jpg

JK8
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

A big thank you to all the new, existing and returning Oracles for contributing your time and expertise to help others in this community.              

Lieux
Oracle

Thanks and well done to the new help team in the forums. I am happy to be part of the team. Well done to @popping and @Dunkman new in this adventure...and of course @computergeek541 who is probably picking up again because the first experience was not that bad 😉.

AE_Collector
Mayor / Maire

Congratulations to the “Newbies” and to the “Oldbie” ....well done and I hope you enjoy your new assignment!

And “closest to the pin” award (no I am not a golfer) goes to ME @AE_Collector for calling THIS New Oracles announcement right along side the December Community Rewards announcements. Nailed it!

AE_Collector

gpixel4
Mayor / Maire

awesome! great picks! congratulations guys! 

Need Help? Let's chat.