cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Lunar New Year Offer

@Haniehrs1989 wrote:

Hello,

I am confused.

Is this offer for the new customers or old customers?

I received the SMS for this offer but when I checked the website; I think it is for a new customer. Can you explain it clearly? If it is available for the old customers, where we should act the promo code?

This is only for people who open a new account.

AE_Collector
Mayor / Maire

@Haniehrs1989 

The offer IS for everyone. But ONLY on a new account activation. There is no way to add it to an existing account.

AE_Collector

Nezgar
Mayor / Maire

Which would make it pretty weird to receive a text about the offer then... unless it's intended as an incentive to refer a friend.

vivianzntj
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

May I know how to use the promo code if I'm already a publicmobile user?

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

The offer is only available for new customers.

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@vivianzntj wrote:

May I know how to use the promo code if I'm already a publicmobile user?

This promo is only for new accounts. You can't apply it to your existing account...sorry.

cpaktalks

Hello, I upgraded my plan from the $15 plan to the $25 plan as of February 1st which is my new cycle date. I tried adding the Lunar New Year Offer but keep getting an error message saying that I am not eligible for the offer. How can I activate?

I should be eligible since I've upgraded my plan from the $15 to $25 plan...

As of today 2/8, I've tried entering the code again, but it still says I'm inelegible.

Please help.

Thanks!

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@cpaktalks 

Unfortunately due to the poor wording of this promotion you have fallen victim to upgrading to a plan that offers the promotion for new customer activations only. If you are so inclined you could argue the point with tbe moderators and ask to be reverted back to the $15/plan or just enjoy your plan ! And schedule a change back to the $15 on your next renewal.

Tags (1)
cpaktalks

Dang... tricked!

Thanks for that.

Yea, the wording was tricky. I thought it was for existing customers.

Oh well!

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@cpaktalks 

Well make good on your username and phone all your friends and family this month and tell them how much you love them. Get at least 1100 minutes worth of calling in.

Need Help? Let's chat.