cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
kselmak
Mayor / Maire

Re: Lunar New Year Offer

Ok if we'll go into details it is available to all costumers old and new but for new accounts only

z10user4
Mayor / Maire

@AE_Collector : Yes I spoke too soon. Note the strikeout. I did that after computergeek541 pointed out the holes in the offer like you did. Alas.

The offer did say there would be an email sent with a promo code. Much like the Diwali promo late last year.

AE_Collector
Mayor / Maire

@z10user4 

Yes your strikeout was there when I read it. Was just jumping on the dog pile. I understand that little effort is made around here made to fix some inconveniences as I always say, “it is all part of the experience” for those who want to save some money. But things that needlessly create traffic here like “I have been a customer for 6 months now, can I get this offer too?” and “I didn't get an email confirmation, will I still get my data bonus?” should be fixed or at least clarified. There is nothing gained in making new customers feel that they have made a mistake going with PM right from the get go.

AE_Collector

jivetalker
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Maybe it should be renamed the Looney New Year offer!

LoreckAvery
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

As a current PM customer, can i take advantage of this offer? It is not very clear if this is exclusively for NEW PM customers or existing or both! 

popping
Oracle

@LoreckAvery wrote:

As a current PM customer, can i take advantage of this offer? It is not very clear if this is exclusively for NEW PM customers or existing or both! 

This promo is for new activation only.

AE_Collector
Mayor / Maire

@AE_Collector wrote:

@z10user4 

Yes your strikeout was there when I read it. Was just jumping on the dog pile. I understand that little effort is made around here made to fix some inconveniences as I always say, “it is all part of the experience” for those who want to save some money. But things that needlessly create traffic here like “I have been a customer for 6 months now, can I get this offer too?” and “I didn't get an email confirmation, will I still get my data bonus?” should be fixed or at least clarified. There is nothing gained in making new customers feel that they have made a mistake going with PM right from the get go.

AE_Collector

@LoreckAvery wrote:

I rest my case.

AE_Collector

z10user4
Mayor / Maire

@AE_Collector wrote:

I rest my case.

AE_Collector

I didn't know there was a case being litigated 🙂

AE_Collector
Mayor / Maire

No I was just resting my briefcase.....

makkahn28
Mayor / Maire

I had a question about the promo 

If one is on one of the Older 90 Day plans, can we still get the promo offer without having to switch to the new plans?

Need Help? Let's chat.