cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
darlicious
Mayor / Maire

Re: Lunar New Year Offer

@pingkaic 

Most public mobile users don't qualify for this offer as its for new activations only.

ktsang
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Registered email, never thought I got it but it went to junk. I've now activated account in store without the promo code. Can I still get in on the Lunar new year offer?

JK8
Mayor / Maire

@ktsang wrote:

Registered email, never thought I got it but it went to junk. I've now activated account in store without the promo code. Can I still get in on the Lunar new year offer?

Contact a moderator to see if they will give you the promo. 

Contact a moderator (Public Mobile representative) for assistance:

(second option below is easiest to submit a ticket)

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to the Moderator Team. Click here to get started.

• Alternatively, you can send a private message to the Moderators by clicking here. You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.

It may take up to 48 hours for a reply from the moderators. Keep an eye on the envelope icon in the top right hand corner of this page for a reply from the moderators.

ahsieh023
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi, I have signed up for the Lunar Year offers. However when I called my relatives in Taiwan, the long distance worked for the first 30 mins and when I tried to call again, got an automated message saying it’s not part of the plan. Anyone have the same issues? Is the promotion some kind of scam? It did say Taiwan is part of the long d 500 mins promotion..

Amy

Need Help? Let's chat.