cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Re: Limited time only: 500MB/ 30 day Bonus Data on select 3G data plans!

@chandlerparsons Yeah something to make the 500mb plans just that little bit more comfortable.

Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Re: Limited time only: 500MB/ 30 day Bonus Data on select 3G data plans!

Having recently switched my wife over from Rogers at $80 a month to what Public was offering at the time for $32 ($30 after auto-pay reward), namely, unlimited province wide/text and 1 GB 3G.... we've opted to switch her on next renewal to a $40 buck ($38 after auto-pay) 90 day plan with the 1500 mb bonus, which incidentally also includes Canada-wide calling on top of a very useable 7.5 gb total data.

The plan remains half what Rogers was charging, albeit a portion may have been device related. Still, it was funny when they called her after the switch from the retention department and she told them 'where was all the love for me before?'...

I'm grateful that Public Mobile exists and is competing. I often read/hear the various gripes about having just missed a promo, or having taken another plan the day before a new promo, etc.... but for me, there's always going to be another promo. That's the nature of promos. They are there to get action from potential customers... namely for people to make the switch. And once in awhile, existing customers can even make a switch for a slightly 'better' plan. My wife's new plan will net PM an extra 27%, and she'll gain some convenience of Canada-wide and 2.5 times the data in a 90 bucket which is even better.....