cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

Re: Limited time offer: Get up to $10 off for 8 months when you activate online or in-store

@Zenon11 wrote:

I registerd last night and the discount was not offered for the $35 package.

How do I get it now?

Read first post on this thread. Within 30 days.

Welcome to Public Mobile 🙂.

• This offer is availble for a limited time as of January 20th 2020 12:00AM ET 
  • Eligible customers will receive a credit for months 2-9, then resume paying full price from month 10 and onwards. Credit is non-refundable and non-redeemable for cash.
  • The first credit will be applied to all eligible accounts within 30 days of activation. Remaining credits will be applied prior to each renewal date.
  • You will also be able to see the credits you’ve received by logging in to Self-Serve.
  • If you switch your rate plan, OR fall into a suspend or inactive state while on the promotion, you will no longer be eligible for this promotion.

Highlighted
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Re: Limited time offer: Get up to $10 off for 8 months when you activate online or in-store

@Zenon11 PM will deposit the first $10 in your within 30 days. And then apply it through months 2 to 9. Providing you don't switch plans and your account is in good standing for the promotions length . Welcome to PM. 

@Zenon11 wrote:

I registerd last night and the discount was not offered for the $35 package.

How do I get it now?

Highlighted
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Thanks. I was convinced that I ended up with a short end of a stick one more time. Good to joing you guys. Z.

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

@MacMe wrote:

I ordered a SIM last week, but didn't receive it today.  So will miss out on this promotion 😞

@MacMe 
There is still a way to get this deal by midnight EASTERN tonight. Check your private messages.

Highlighted
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I'm currently on the Public website and it still shows that Lunar promo is available. I bought a Public SIM last night but I haven't activated it yet. Will I still be elligible for the $5 off promo if I activate today?

screencapture-publicmobile-ca-en-on-plans-2020-02-04-09_23_55.png

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

@britbloke  If you look at the offer details it says it has expired. Maybe wait til Friday they might have another one.