Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Expired: Limited Time Offer: BONUS Data on 4G LTE plans

Saray_O
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

This promotion is no longer available

Hey Community!

For a limited time, we're offering you bonus 4G LTE data when you activate on a 90-day plan. During this promotional period, we're featuring three amazing plans:

Length

Talk

Text

Data at 4G LTE Speed

Price

90-Day Plan

Unlimited Province-Wide Talk

Unlimited Global Text

3GB + 3GB Bonus Data

= 2GB / 30 days

$150

= $50 / 30 days

90-Day Plan

Unlimited Global Text

6GB + 3GB Bonus Data

= 3GB / 30 days

$180

= $60 / 30 days

90-Day Plan

Unlimited Global Text

12GB + 6GB Bonus Data

= 6GB / 30 days

$225

= $75 / 30 days

Interested? Here’s how to score one of these deals.

First, you’ll need a SIM card. You can order one here or visit a participating Walmart or WOW! mobile boutique to purchase. Once you have your SIM card in hand, follow these easy steps:

1. Activate your SIM card here.
  2. After you’ve entered your information and selected a phone number or ported over your number from another provider, you’ll be prompted to choose a plan. Select the following combination to score this limited time offer:
  • 90-day pass
  • Unlimited Province-Wide Talk
  • Unlimited Global Text
  • Your desired data allotment:

3GB at 4G LTE Speed (+3GB Bonus) = 2GB / 30 days

6GB at 4G LTE Speed (+3GB Bonus) = 3GB / 30 days

12GB at 4G LTE Speed (+6GB Bonus) = 6GB / 30 days

1. Select your payment method and finalize the rest of the activation process.

Things to know

• This promotional bonus data offer is for a limited time only.
  • September 19th 8:00 am (EDT) was the last day you can activate on our promotional plans. The promotion will not be honored after the communicated end date for any SIM cards that have not been activated by the deadline. This includes SIM cards that have been purchased online and have not yet arrived or been activated.

Public Mobile Community Team

*Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum.
322 REPLIES 322

Michael77
@poke53,

If you got the promo (12gigs over 90days), it takes a bit of time to get the other 11.5gigs. 🙂

poke53
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

O GOD, I JUST MADE THE SWITCH FROM FREEDOM TO PUBLIC.......Am I now stuck at the 500MB plan for 3 months now? O FK.....

WearySky

@jeffster1970 presumably better than the plans being offered in the OP. 🙂

But yeah - it's not like Fido offers that plan to everybody.  So if we're going to compare plans that not everybody can get, my PM plan is FAR better than that Fido plan - I'm down to like $23 a month after referrals, community rewards and autopay.

Michael77

All quiet on the home front.  With all the excitement yesterday.............  I am going to sleep now. LOL 🙂 🙂 🙂

Michael77

$34 is a good price. 

jeffster1970
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle
Better than what? I'm paying $34 for 4GB/month with PM. Tho I guess if you're not on a promo...

panesarg

Got a better plan with Fido. 2gb data at $45/month.

Mary_M
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Hey @fredteng,

thank you for reaching out to us and for your interest in switching over !

Unfortunately, this promotion is no longer available. You can always have a look at one of our in market plans here or stay tuned for any upcoming promos 🙂

Cheers,

Mary

** Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum. **

fredteng
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I am thinking about moving from Freedom Mobile and noticed you have an offer for 12G for 90 days for $40. Just want to make sure that the rate doesn't change and is fixed for as long as I'm a customer. Please confirm.

WearySky

@Mypm1 wrote:
Also @Rockdaddy22 the mod @Saray_O has turned off their private message feature so I can't contact them directly.

All mods see the moderator_team messages, so no need to directly message individual mods.

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Mypm1 use this link to private message the moderator team.

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

Mypm1
Also @Rockdaddy22 the mod @Saray_O has turned off their private message feature so I can't contact them directly.

Mypm1
Thank you @Rockdaddy22
I sent to moderator_team shortly after posting so I hope that's sufficient.

I'm new here / trying not to get frustrated navigating this.

Rockdaddy22
Send the mod a private message instead of tagging.

Mypm1
I signed up for the first LTE plan 3gb+3gb bonus, leaving Telus and porting my number , and when I check my account it only lists 3gb. I was not given bonus data even though I paid for it?!?

Can comeone please fix this. @Saray_O

pratchak
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen
Good to know

srlawren

@JJ07 any time

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

JJ07
Awesome! thanks for the breakdown

srlawren
@JJ07 wrote:
My current plan is $216 with 12g data the new plan 12g plus 6gig is $255 is it worth the $40?

@JJ07 wrote:
I have to watch my usage to keep from running out lol

@JJ07 well, the $40 would buy you $40/30 = 1.33 GB of add-on data, vs. 6GB of plan data.  If you're consistently having to watch your usage, then I'd say it may well be worth your while to change plans.  Or if you're okay holding back so you don't run out, then keep doing that.  For $0.44 more per day ($40/90days) you could go from an average of 136.53 MB/day (12288 / 90) to an average of 204.8 MB/day (18,432 / 90), or an increase of 68.26 MB/day vs. your current plan.

Michael77
It's totally your call. You would have to decide if the extra cost is worth it. Do you really need more data? How much are you willing to pay?

JJ07
I have to watch my usage to keep from running out lol

brr256
Only worth it if you are asst last hitting 8-10 GB of data each cycle... otherwise, who cares about extra data that goes unused... Haha

JJ07
My current plan is $216 with 12g data the new plan 12g plus 6gig is $255 is it worth the $40?

WearySky

@skibnik - just an FYI, when you hit "reply" next to a post, it doesn't give any reference to the person to whom you're replying.  Best to tag them (with @ username) so there's some context.  Or hit the quote button in the post writing screen, either. 🙂

skibnik

Thats the old promo Public had awhile back, my brother was lucky enough to sign up then. This promo is still a great deal for new customers as I was paying Bell $146 a month for six gigs of data a month. Now paying $75 a month not including discounts so I am very happy with this promo. Smiley Happy

skibnik

Just switched over from Bell, I used to pay $146 a month for 6 gigs of data now only paying $75 a month not including discounts. Tranferred my number over took only 20 mins. Couldn't be happier!

TheOldVR

LOL...

@CaptainMazda: you need to take the "Less for More" campaign in to account.

This is a "deal" compared to the new pricing.

The new promos are most likely in place to hype up the in-store SIM card availability.

Rockdaddy22
Yes, it's a deal compared to the new regular price.

CaptainMazda

I'm getting 6GB/90 days on LTE for $120.

This "promo" plan is offering 6GB/90 days on LTE for $150.

A significant price increase is now a deal?

kutzki
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Didn't think of it like that. I suppose that is a pretty sweet deal. Fine. Thanks PM. Now to go pay my bill and CHECK on my data lol

Need Help? Let's chat.