cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Re: Limited Time Offer: BONUS Data on 4G LTE plans

My current plan is $216 with 12g data the new plan 12g plus 6gig is $255 is it worth the $40?
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Only worth it if you are asst last hitting 8-10 GB of data each cycle... otherwise, who cares about extra data that goes unused... Haha

I have to watch my usage to keep from running out lol
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

It's totally your call. You would have to decide if the extra cost is worth it. Do you really need more data? How much are you willing to pay?
Oracle

JJ07 wrote:
My current plan is $216 with 12g data the new plan 12g plus 6gig is $255 is it worth the $40?

JJ07 wrote:
I have to watch my usage to keep from running out lol

@JJ07 well, the $40 would buy you $40/30 = 1.33 GB of add-on data, vs. 6GB of plan data.  If you're consistently having to watch your usage, then I'd say it may well be worth your while to change plans.  Or if you're okay holding back so you don't run out, then keep doing that.  For $0.44 more per day ($40/90days) you could go from an average of 136.53 MB/day (12288 / 90) to an average of 204.8 MB/day (18,432 / 90), or an increase of 68.26 MB/day vs. your current plan.

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

Awesome! thanks for the breakdown
Highlighted
Oracle

@JJ07 any time

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Good to know

I signed up for the first LTE plan 3gb+3gb bonus, leaving Telus and porting my number , and when I check my account it only lists 3gb. I was not given bonus data even though I paid for it?!?

Can comeone please fix this. @Saray_O
Oracle

Send the mod a private message instead of tagging.