cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Oracle

Re: Last day to redeem the $40/ 4GB promo plan: February 3

@kotraders. what type of card are you trying?  i had issues with AMEX and a Visa debit. I couldnt get them to register for autopay so i used a MC then switched it to my AMEX

* I am happy to help, but I am not a MOD please do not include any personal info in a private message to me, click the "?" in the bottom right to create a trouble ticket *
Highlighted
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

interesting....

i tried master card with both companies but couldn't do it

I also tried Visa, same thing happen, it won't allow me, and i had to retype all the informatoin again from SIM# to credit again like 10 times trying different address format but nothing work out

i am keep getting error "Sorry, we are unable to verify your card at this time. Please ensure your card details are entered correctly and try again. If you continue to experience problems, contact your card provider for more information."

Highlighted
Oracle

@kotraders Login to your cc now and just make sure you arent getting charged  I will tag @Shazia_K. and hopefully she can help in the morning. if you pm her with your sim and any other info you can provide it will help her be able to help you faster

* I am happy to help, but I am not a MOD please do not include any personal info in a private message to me, click the "?" in the bottom right to create a trouble ticket *
Highlighted
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Today is the last day for the lucky birds catch this Great Deal ! Good LUCK ! ^_^

Highlighted
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Highlighted

@Brooke_C  I  just topped up my account to $120 but i don't recall it adding tax for some reason (maybe i missed it) - I want to be sure it wont be short in funds when my 90 days expires at midnight tonight - i'm already on this promo plan- but i want to make sure there isn't any disruption of service or removal of my plan.  

Highlighted
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@al77 you're fine--tax is applied to the payment itself.  So, you if you made a $120 payment, $120 + tax was charged to your credit card, and your PM account was credited $120.  When your plan renews, it is from the PM account, and since you were already taxed, there's no tax on the actual plan charges again your account.  Hopefully that makes sense?

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.
Highlighted

This was a great opportunity.  Thanks to all for your help, including PM's moderators.  I look forward to the next promo, hopefully soon as I may have potentially one or two more people to refer to.  Cheers!

Highlighted

DOH!
I got my sim last year...but thought the promo was over so it has been sitting on my desk. :'(  

Didn't realize it was extended to Feb.   

Sigh.

Highlighted

I had purchased a sim card during the deal and didn't have it in time. Haven't activated it and now just see that I missed another chance. =( Wish the sign up period was just a little longer! (Or another new offer)