cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LAST CHANCE: Adele Concert Giveaway Closes Tonight @ 11:59 pm!

Danny_M
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Hey Community!

Today is the last chance to enter into The Adele Concert Giveaway!  From those who have participated in the past, you'll know that everyone's chances of winning are very high! 

Here’s how it works:  Anyone who joins Public Mobile between August 22 to September 22, 2016 will be entered for a chance to win a pair of tickets to see Adele in Toronto on October 6th. In order to secure your spot, you must submit a form through our contest page @ www.publicmobile.ca/en/on/adele. 

So you’re probably wondering what this means for you.  Well, it sounds like a great incentive to refer family members/friends to join Public Mobile because:

• You could get a $1 referral credit off your monthly bill, every month, for each friend you refer
  • Whoever you refer might win the tickets and take you to see Adele! (I mean that’s what every good friend would do right?).  Don't forget to mention that these are FLOOR seats! 

Feel free to comment below if you have any questions about the contest.  More information an be found here --> www.publicmobile.ca/en/on/adele

*Please note: The concert is in Toronto.  The winner will only recieve tickets to the event.  Winners must find their own means of transportation and accommodations for the event. 

15 REPLIES 15

McLaren
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

So who's the lucky winner?

daredogg
Mayor / Maire

Thanks for reminder!  I didn't realize you had to fill out a contest entry.

Rockdaddy22
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité
I just want everyone to be happy 🙂

That's a good idea. Promotions for different provinces.

Rockdaddy22
I'm close enough that I could go, it's not about me. To me, it's not fair to all the awesome PM family that don't live in Ontario. Public Mobile does choose what to giveaway as promotions. Maybe they'll have a little something for each province.

@Rockdaddy22 I don't think PM can control where Adele is performing. Toronto is a major flight hub and there are now discount airlines such as NewLeaf, Porter and even SunWing has discounted YVR to YYZ flights. Besides, if you're married, wouldn't it be a nice little trip for you and your spouse (without the children or pets) if you did win?!

Just sayin' Robot Happy

Rockdaddy22
That's great and all, but this is a national carrier for all Canadians. It'd be hard for most Canadians to make it to Toronto for the concert.

Kayfun101
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

i ould take the bus to there toronto here i come

vanessapage
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I would also love a referral link!

I also activated on August 19.  Late evening ... But still 19.

homer

Great news! How many tickets are been given away? 

nishufan

That's a good news,but I active my account on Aug 19thMan Sad

McLaren
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire
Thanks public Mobile! Sounds like a fun promotion...

TroyDaBes

Do we have any status on the back to school refer a friend? When will it start? How do we get a referral link. Etc

NDesai
Oracle
Oracle

Nice giveaway 🙂

But once again, only for those in Toronto Smiley SadRobot SadMan Sad

Need Help? Let's chat.