cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Re: [KNOWN ISSUE] Select customers affected by slower renewal process

A few days r kidding me I need my phone sooner then that like such a inconvenience:-( I need this issue resolved asap this so annoying it says I have a plan on my account when sing in but it says I dont when I call out. Cant text or receive anything and it also took my money says I have 0 funds available so because of the plan so why woul so I have no plan when it took my money and says on my profile I do I need my phone working i have kids like so annoyed right now and upset

A few days r kidding me I need my phone sooner then that like such a inconvenience:-( I need this issue resolved asap this so annoying it says I have a plan on my account when sing in but it says I dont when I call out. Cant text or receive anything and it also took my money says I have 0 funds available so because of the plan so why woul so I have no plan when it took my money and says on my profile I do I need my phone working i have kids like so annoyed right now and upset

Mayor / Maire

@Louis1993 wrote:

@Louis1993

Seems you lost track of all the threads you're slamming.

One of them I had suggested you trying the lost/stolen trick. Did you do that?

No what is that what mean slamming all threads sorry. What the trick exactly 

Mayor / Maire

@Louis1993 wrote:

No what is that what mean slamming all threads sorry. What the trick exactly 

@Louis1993

Slamming is screaming your problem in a bunch of threads. If you'd wait for some replies then you might be able to follow and get things resolved. Instead you slammed a bunch of threads one of which I had replied in but you lost track of it and so carried on slamming.

There's another trick that might work but we'll look at that after you try this one.

The lost/stolen feature:
Log in to self-serve. Plan & Add-Ons from top menu. Lost/Stolen Phone from next menu. Suspend Service button. Log out. Wait a few minutes. Log back in and back to Lost/Stolen Phone and Resume Service this time. Log out. Restart phone.
See what happens.

Tried the lost and stolen trick still no luck absolutely nothing. :-(

What was the other option

Mayor / Maire

@Louis1993 wrote:

What was the other option

@Louis1993

Sorry. I had imagined others would pipe in.

It's simple but you might not like it depending on your mood.

Add another $1 manually into your account. Then restart phone.

See what happens.

I like the other trick better because it doesn't cost anything. But it's just a $1 and it'll get used at your next renewal.

But at this point I'm not holding my breath.

Try adding another dollar to your account and see if that works that's what I had to do

Still nothing how do.u add a single dollar only let's me add large amounts