cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Mayor / Maire

Re: [KNOWN ISSUE] Select customers affected by slower renewal process

@Brooke_C since today is the 22nd, is this now resolved?  Or still ongoing?  If it's still ongoing, could you please update the original post with the revised time frame?

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Did your phone start working again?

Have you tried turning your phone off and back on again? Sometimes where changes happen you have to pwr cycle the phone for them to go through.

Try turning your phone off and back on

Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I topped up my phone nov 20 and it said ii successfully topped up my acct but yet i’m still suspended. I am ready to cancel with u guys. All I need is someone to call me and for my phone to work. You can reach me at 647-495-4196. I’v Tried logging into my account and I can’t even  do that because its not  recognizing my email now. Help!!!!! I really need my phone to work.

Yes expired because I hadn’t topped up yet. So I did and it said I was successful and I haven’t had a phone since. When I call 611 it says I’m suspended!!!

My phone wont work I purchased a plan pack for 35 bucks and it wont let me call or anything it just says to me when I try to call that I dont have an add on and I need call the number purchase one. But I do actually have an add on and plan when I sing in online to my account it says I have a plan but it's not working I need my phone to be working I have a kid and need my phone on 

Pleaas some one help my phone wont work when I did purchase an add on and it shows on my account that there's an add on but wont let me call or text or anything says I have no plan on my phone if some one could please hell me fix this issue I would appreciate it

I know I renewed November 20 and I still don’t have service. Now I’m being told I have to add another 15.00 when my plan has been 25.00 for the last 7 months. I still don’t have a phone. I don’t have another 15.00 to put on my phone. Someone needs to fix it!!! And I think you guys owe me. It’s almost been 2 weeks since I’ve had service

Oracle

@Laur1 @Louis1993 Unfortunately, you need assistance from the Moderator Team. Click this: message to moderators to send a private message with subject line, "ACCOUNT PAID - NO SERVICE", to the moderator team with a description of your issue along with your phone number and 4 digit PIN. If you’ve forgotten the PIN, provide any 3 of the following in your message: complete mailing address, email address, alternate phone number,  last top up date & amount.

Moderator hours are: Monday to Friday, 9 am (ET) to 9 pm (ET); Saturday - Sunday 9 am (ET) - 7:30 pm (ET). Usually they answer within in 24 hours, but can take a few days.

Do not send multiple messages. This pushes you further back in the queue as the system takes into consideration your most recent message.

Meanwhile, if you need to make phone calls try an application like that from fongo.com. It provides free calling across Canada from wherever you are connected to wifi (or on cellular data). Even though I have never needed it in 4 years, it's my backup service for these situations.

>>> ALERT: I AM NOT A MODERATOR. JE NE SUIS PAS MODERATEUR.