Did you mean: 

[KNOWN ISSUE] Plan cost display error on Self-Serve

Tiana_V
Public Mobile
Public Mobile

Most Recent Update

14:30 ET - November 27, 2019

Hey Community,

We identified an issue with the plan cost amount (including discounts) that is displayed in the Rewards page of Self-Serve affecting customers who are on plans created via the Build Your Own Plan Calculator. Please note that this is a cosmetic display error and does not reflect your payment due. In the meantime, if you need to confirm the amount due on your plan, please check using the Overview page of Self-Serve instead.

Our technical team is currently investigating the source of this issue and we will provide updates as we learn more. If you are currently experiencing this issue, please refrain from submitting any tickets to the Moderator Team as we are actively investigating. 

We apologize for any inconvenience caused and thank you for your patience.

-Public Mobile Community Team

11 REPLIES 11

@eppie wrote:

Hi,

I signed in to my account today and realized that my Refer-a Friend reward was gone.  It was $3 on my last bill and has been there for years.

@eppie   All of them gone or just one of them?  did you set your account to Lost/Stolen earlier this month?  If so, that might affect

Did you check any of your 3 friends dropped out from PM or did not renew for this month?  If their account in suspended mode , then you won't get the $1 until they reactivate

eppie
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi,

I signed in to my account today and realized that my Refer-a Friend reward was gone.  It was $3 on my last bill and has been there for years.

Cryn

Ah! I just saw this today and got a little worried that something might have changed after a few years. Thank goodness you know about this issue.

ute1978
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@SD08 wrote:

Well, some customers anyway.  As with any issue, there will always be customers who miss the announcement or don't bother to search.  Still, this is something official that we can reference to allay concerns of inquiring customers.

I saw the announcement right away. Had this announcement not been made, I would have contacted the mods, as I am affected by this bug. So Public Mobile needs to keep announcing bugs which in return will reduce the messages the mods need to answer.

@SD08 wrote:

@will13am wrote:

@Luddite wrote:

@Tiana_V Thanks.

It's a step forward to have acknowledgement of an issue in only a week. Robot wink

Totally agree.  Reporting it officially is better for everyone.  All affected customers will have the right information and will refrain from asking individually the same questions over and over again. 

Well, some customers anyway.  As with any issue, there will always be customers who miss the announcement or don't bother to search.  Still, this is something official that we can reference to allay concerns of inquiring customers.

Totally agree.  There are lots of VIPs out there who will only be satisfied if they receive a personal response.  Yesterday, I posted in an RFD thread that I would provide a product review once I get a chance to do some testing in the evening.  I duly posted my test results as promised.  That did not stop someone from private messaging me for information hours after I had posted it publicly.  To modify behavior, I did not repeat the information privately.  I ask the VIP to check the thread for my test results. 

maggiemay

Thank you

SD08
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@will13am wrote:

@Luddite wrote:

@Tiana_V Thanks.

It's a step forward to have acknowledgement of an issue in only a week. Robot wink

Totally agree.  Reporting it officially is better for everyone.  All affected customers will have the right information and will refrain from asking individually the same questions over and over again. 

@Luddite wrote:

@Tiana_V Thanks.

@Tiana_V Thanks.

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

zhadj030
Mayor / Maire

Good to know, it has been showing 246$ for over a week now

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

Thank you for the update.

Need Help? Let's chat.