cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Re: [KNOWN ISSUE] Longer than normal wait times for self serve

I've found trying to signin to my account during this free offer is slow, and trying to navigate to the Purchase Add-On was a lot slower.  Switched to my desktop browser and no issues, everything was performing well and no major delays.

Happy 1 Year Customer.

Highlighted

Thanks for all the free gifts!

Highlighted
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Thank you so much for the free 1G of data and the International Calling add-on. These are great to have for the holiday season. For several years I've enjoyed excellent service from Public Mobile. You're the best!

Highlighted

Thanks so much for a wonderful early Christmas gift ..sure appreciate 

Highlighted

All good things take time.lets just hope not alot more time.have a great day

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

I'm guessing that PM announced their free gifts to us (early) for several reasons. 

One of these reasons: it lets them assess PM Community influence, on and off their own site, and it lets them take measure of maximal peak traffic on their site.

To provide PM with exactly the sort of data they need to rebalance or upgrade their web-side stuff enough to prevent all the sorts of QoS/timeout frustrations described in above posts. If their managerials are into "continuous improvement" then this "stress test" could even foreshadow their anticipation of more huge traffic peaks (vague intentions to compete aggressively, run killer promo, etc?) within the next year. 

Highlighted

Try again tomorrow or in a few days time. Site is busy but it did just work for me. You have until dec 25 to add them give away 

Highlighted

Same here.

I paid for it the other night and my service hasn't been working since.

I've been wondering what was going on.

Highlighted

Thanks a million 4 the free data 

Highlighted

Longer than normal wait times for self serve

I am very surprised with the lack of patience of people when setting up anything. Especially when the prices are so economical. And that too for free.

True everyone wants everything for nothing. But that doesn't work in the world at length.

Yes when I fly, I want the luxury of Business Class. But am I willing to pay 3 times more than I normally do for the Economy or Cattle class ticket.?

So people, have a little patience and as my mother used to say " Good things come to those who wait........"

Thanks Public moble for the free data and the long distance for Free.

Have a Merry, Joyous and Holy Christmas .......you and your families.