Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Join us at our upcoming Launch Events!

J_PM
Public Mobile
Public Mobile

Hi Community,

Get ready to celebrate the exciting launch of Public Mobile. We’re taking our show on the road and we’d love to see you at our upcoming launch events. This is a great chance to experience Public Mobile in a fun and interactive setting. 

Public Mobile is turning iconic public spaces in Toronto and Montreal into pop-up stores for the day - proving that anywhere can be a Public Mobile store, even your favourite city park. What you can look forward to are exciting Public Mobile themed park games such as cornhole, giant jenga, giant connect 4, tasty treats and more! Keep an eye out on the water in Toronto for a special branded element. 

Event Details

Toronto Activation Weekend 1 
Date: June 3 & 4 
Time: 11am - 7pm 
Location: Sherbourne Common (Sherbourne & Queens Quay) + Sugar Beach (Jarvis & Queen Quay)

Toronto Activation Weekend 2 
Date: June 17 & 18 
Location: Trillium Park (Lakeshore Blvd W & Ontario Place Drive)

Montreal Activation 
Date: June 24 & 25 
Location: Vieux-Port (Prom du Vieux-Port & King Edward Quay St)

J_PM_2-1685742102971.png

We hope to see you there,

The Public Mobile Team

37 REPLIES 37

zlocalize
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Loooooook forward to the event in Windsor😊

@Brilliance , well with the amount of new activations you do for new Public Mobile Customers they should send you one! 🤣

maximum_gato
Mayor / Maire

@Brilliance 

Me too! It's an e-bike to boot!

@J_PM 

Is pm hiring e-bike reps? Where do I apply? Can only blond cats apply or do you accept applications from all kinds of cats like black cats like me?😀🐈

@Janeygirl wrote:

Looking forward to an event in Vancouver 

Looking forward to an event in Regina.

Yeah right. 😆

Janeygirl
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Looking forward to an event in Vancouver 

@maximum_gato 

Yahk would be a great venue too. There's lake with plenty of camp spots.

maximum_gato
Mayor / Maire

@J_PM 

Thanks for the update. I'll look forward to the announcement of your Vancouver event. I'm sure customers will also look forward to announcements of events to be held in Calgary, Winnipeg, Halifax and other major cities.....?🐯🐈😁

J_PM
Public Mobile
Public Mobile

Hey Everyone! Due to the air quality impact in the city, we've moved the Public Mobile Events taking place at Trillium Park to the weekend of June 17 & 18. Hope you can join us. 

@Vicky5187  Them you need to contact support to help you get your old community ID back it’s easy fix 

please 

Message support directly

• while your already here and logged in the community you can send a private message   To CS_Agents click >>>here.<<<

Vicky5187
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Yes I do 

@Vicky5187 wrote:

I was wondering how get back community 

@Vicky5187   you are posting in the Community already.  Or @Vicky5187  is a new id and  you want to get your old community id back?

Vicky5187

I was wondering how get back community 

Ouu. That’s great timing indeed! Great call out. Thank you @HJS_MTL1 

HJS_MTL1

June 24 is Jean Baptiste Day in Quebec. Should be a big crowd in the Old Port that day 👍

J_PM
Public Mobile
Public Mobile

Thanks so much for coming out and sharing! Love the goodies shot 😄

@esjliv wrote:

@J_PM promoting the brand is great of course.

Hopefully there are fail safes with activations, like will representatives ensure customers set up their eversafe and all online/app accounts prior to finishing setup and walking away. And, ensure customers know and are clear with the way to get support or how support works, etc.

This is starting today! Maybe someone can provide feedback on how this first weekend is going or went?

@esjliv , exactly what I was thinking to! Otherwise they will find their way on here to try to submit a support ticket through the broken down virtual assistant/chatbot then try to send a private message using the link there that’s also the incorrect link to causing them to be lost, confused & angry like many are currently! 😕

Hoping for an update to as to how it is going! 🙂

Edit: Incase no one has posted an update yet:

Submitting a support ticket through the Virtual Assistant/Chatbot is now working again!

Edit: Scratch that, the virtual assistant/chatbot is still broken & the link there to send a private message to CS_Agent is still wrong. It send Customers to the Community instead!

SD08
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

Thanks to PM for having these pop-up events.

I dropped by today and picked up some goodies: tote bag, chips & salsa, cookie, SIM card.  Other stuff I saw available include popsicles, bottles of water, frisbees, bandanas, and more (YMMV how many items you get).

There were plenty of lounge chairs and the aforementioned games spread throughout the park.

PMPopupEventFreebies_3June2023.jpg

@will13am wrote:

@smp99 wrote:

Too bad I lost my old Community ID with this new transformation.  I had some pics of the old cart and vending machines.  

@smp99 , you should be able to recover your old community account.  I saw it mentioned in a couple of community posts that the CSAs were able to correct things now.  There is an announcement thread about lost community accounts, not sure if you registered to have yours looked into.  

@smp99 - yes, just submit a ticket and request your old Community Account be reestablished, if that is what you wish to do. 

@dust2dust - I've been to that place on Venables street. But I don't recall it being called The Cultch. Guess I was there quite some time ago.

@will13am - ahh, okay.

@esjliv- This all made me look it up. I'll take the reference to the original 416 area code and was shortened to just 6. Or The 6. Drake added the ix for his own stylized reasoning. Instead of the word six. So you would refer to that as being some kind of originating in that area.

I can think of another shortened version that has entered the language - The Vancouver East Cultural Centre - a theatre in the east side of Vancouver. This became known as just The Cultch.

@smp99 wrote:

Too bad I lost my old Community ID with this new transformation.  I had some pics of the old cart and vending machines.  

@smp99 , you should be able to recover your old community account.  I saw it mentioned in a couple of community posts that the CSAs were able to correct things now.  There is an announcement thread about lost community accounts, not sure if you registered to have yours looked into.  

@esjliv wrote:

@will13am wrote:

The 6ix is referred to as the center of the universe.  🤗

@will13am what is 6ix ?

The term was coined by Drake, the city was originally 6 separate boroughs before amalgamation.  I am guessing this is the tune that spawn the reference to center of the universe.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dlaNEtLwoXE

@hTideGnow  No I was just excited to to hear about , and wanted to add to the excitement . I’ll be fashionable late 😉

HI @Handy1   are you going ? or flying into TO/MTL for that?  I thought you are from Halifax as you were talking about the Halifax rain yesterday

✈️🚅  😅

TeaGuide22

Me too! Rain !! 

@TeaGuide22   I agree  , but im most happy about the rain we getting now finally !!! 

TeaGuide22

Why not Halifax NS,? Then I could come support and recruit!! Have a blast soory to have to miss this. Sounds like a lot of fun. Maybe consider Halifax NS, people are getting hammered by mobile pricing services in like any other province. I hope all of your events are awesome. Sorry your too far away.:(

smp99
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@will13am wrote:

The 6ix is referred to as the center of the universe.  🤗

@will13am what is 6ix ?

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@J_PM promoting the brand is great of course.

Hopefully there are fail safes with activations, like will representatives ensure customers set up their eversafe and all online/app accounts prior to finishing setup and walking away. And, ensure customers know and are clear with the way to get support or how support works, etc.

This is starting today! Maybe someone can provide feedback on how this first weekend is going or went?

Need Help? Let's chat.