cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

Re: Join us at Public Mobile Fest - our first ever music festival travelling the streets of Toronto!

I think it's very important feedback.
Highlighted
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Re: Join us at Public Mobile Fest - our first ever music festival travelling the streets of Toronto!

Thanks for the feedback.
Highlighted
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Sorry I missed the first sessions here in Toronto.... going to try and catch the ones on Sept 9th.

Not sure I agree with all the negative feedback as this does align with the idea of creating a community behind the brand. VW holds similar events for and their biggest fans come out in droves.

Highlighted
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Would love to attend but I'm on the west coast. But I'll take links to pictures or recorded video instead.

Highlighted
Oracle

Here are some pics they shared on Twitter.

DJOOF6VXoAAwP_aDJOOHV5WsAEdBWlDJOONuzW0AAAd9p

New Here? - Check out Knowledge Base Articles to learn more about Public Mobile.

Highlighted
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Are there any more fest coming up?  I couldn't attend the previous ones.

Highlighted
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

I forgot to mention, I made it to the very last stop on the music fest tour on the evening of Sep. 9th.

20170909_193654_s.jpg20170909_193709_s.jpg

Stuff I picked up:

20170922_225901_s.jpg

Need Help? Let's chat.