cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Re: It’s our second-year anniversary!

Congratulations! I am a PM customer in Nova Scotia and I am happy as a clam with my phone plan!

Great job, i've been with PM for over 5 years and got your 4GB promo in november, love all the changes keep it comming.

Congrats Public Mobile!!! I am very glad to be a part of this owesome cell phone provider. the best decision i have ever made !!!

Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

really, only

its easier second time around too activate

Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Congratulations! keep going. I have been with PM for 4 years. It has been improving.It has been better today than yesterday and will be better tomorrow than today. 

Just added a Us data add on, can't wait to use it, all that's missing is a way to get high end phones at a better price and we're all set.
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Maybe to celebrate your 2nd anniversary you should do a special promotion for existing customers and one for new customers.
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

It'll be a while before you're legal to drink, but happy 2nd birthday! Smiley Very Happy

Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Vanterax ... wait, what do you mean two is too young to drink??? Smiley Surprised

Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

If you use the "Dog Years" unit of measure, they will be fine somewhere between 2 and 3. Smiley Wink