cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ksilva08
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Re: It’s Day 7 of #14DaysOfGiveaways

Hi. Just a quick question. For the life hack/Instagram contest how are you contacting people via email? There is no way to see ones email through an Instagram post?
micki
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

how long till you get an email  form? I sent my info via twitter pm. 

ksilva08
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi. Just a quick question. For the life hack/Instagram contest how are you contacting people via email? There is no way to see ones email through an Instagram post?

Jeremy_M
Retraité / Retired

@ksilva08

• The winners have been announced on Public Mobil's Instagram account (Go check it out)
  • The winners were initially contacted through a direct message on Instagram and then through email after details were provided

Cheers!

NDesai
Oracle

@Jeremy_M I am sad to see some of the winners posted non-orignal pics posted years ago from google. Yes, i have proof. According to rules, it is not fair to award them with one of the biggest prize when all they did was search on google and copied pics. 

It would be definately better if you have chosen someone who ctually uses that lifehack and posted original pics. 

New Here? - Check out Knowledge Base Articles to learn more about Public Mobile.

Bigmac
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@dhanadhan wrote:

@Jeremy_M I am sad to see some of the winners posted non-orignal pics posted years ago from google. Yes, i have proof. According to rules, it is not fair to award them with one of the biggest prize when all they did was search on google and copied pics. 

It would be definately better if you have chosen someone who ctually uses that lifehack and posted original pics. 

Agree with @NDesai. I feel sad too!! It's not orignal. My wife and I spent a lots time to take our orignal pictures. Smiley Sad

NDesai
Oracle

@Bigmac wrote:

@dhanadhan wrote:

Agree with @NDesai. I feel sad too!! It's not orignal. My wife and I spent a lots time to take our orignal pictures. Smiley Sad

Yup, it took me few mins to look for those pics on google. Many could've dug deep to copy better pics, but that is not according to their rules. 

New Here? - Check out Knowledge Base Articles to learn more about Public Mobile.

Need Help? Let's chat.