Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

It’s Day 7 of #14DaysOfGiveaways

Jeremy_M
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

WPM0722_Twitter-Daillies-7.jpg

Can’t wait for the holidays? Neither can we! That’s why we’re giving away awesome goodies every day from December 8 - 21, 2015. Enter for your chance to win a TV, tablet, smartphone, or other great prizes.

There will be a new prize revealed every day!

A tweet could be your ticket to entertainment! Enter for your chance to win 1 of 5 $250 Ticketmaster gift cards. Click here for more info.

16 REPLIES 16

@Bigmac wrote:

@dhanadhan wrote:

@Jeremy_M I am sad to see some of the winners posted non-orignal pics posted years ago from google. Yes, i have proof. According to rules, it is not fair to award them with one of the biggest prize when all they did was search on google and copied pics. 

It would be definately better if you have chosen someone who ctually uses that lifehack and posted original pics. 

Agree with @NDesai. I feel sad too!! It's not orignal. My wife and I spent a lots time to take our orignal pictures. Smiley Sad

Yup, it took me few mins to look for those pics on google. Many could've dug deep to copy better pics, but that is not according to their rules. 

Bigmac
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@dhanadhan wrote:

@Jeremy_M I am sad to see some of the winners posted non-orignal pics posted years ago from google. Yes, i have proof. According to rules, it is not fair to award them with one of the biggest prize when all they did was search on google and copied pics. 

It would be definately better if you have chosen someone who ctually uses that lifehack and posted original pics. 

Agree with @NDesai. I feel sad too!! It's not orignal. My wife and I spent a lots time to take our orignal pictures. Smiley Sad

Jeremy_M
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

@ksilva08

• The winners have been announced on Public Mobil's Instagram account (Go check it out)
  • The winners were initially contacted through a direct message on Instagram and then through email after details were provided

Cheers!

ksilva08
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi. Just a quick question. For the life hack/Instagram contest how are you contacting people via email? There is no way to see ones email through an Instagram post?

micki
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

how long till you get an email  form? I sent my info via twitter pm. 

ksilva08
Hi. Just a quick question. For the life hack/Instagram contest how are you contacting people via email? There is no way to see ones email through an Instagram post?

Bigmac

Thank you, @Cat_L. Thank you, @Jeremy_M. Let's wait! 🙂

Cat_L
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Good luck everyone!

As for the winners list, we can't post someone's name/username until they sign a release form to allow us to do that- that's why it takes a few days! Stay tuned! 🙂

Bigmac

I retweeted !! Good Luck. I'm big big Raptor fan!! - 4 season ticket holder. Man Happy

Jeremy_M
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

@iCruise @anon

Your not left out, and I understand that your not able to participate in this Giveaway with out having a twitter account. There will be other giveaways during the course of the week, were you don't need a social media account.

I hope this helpsSmiley Happy

iCruise

I don't have Twitter account so am missing out on entering some of the daily giveaways. Does anyone else feel as left out as I do?

anon

Don't have a twitter account and don't know anyone who does. Don't want to be followed or follow anyone else. Managing my own life is tough enough.

Jeremy_M
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

@rttfc @happysgurl

Thank you for participating! All winners will be notified by email. Unless stated otherwise in the contest rules.Smiley Happy

Thank you and Good Luck!

rttfc
Yes I agree, where is the winners list. I am guessing that I have not won yet. Lol

happysgurl
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Did my retweet...Just wondering who is winning all these prizes as there is no "Winner's List"

Need Help? Let's chat.