Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

It’s Day 4 of #14DaysOfGiveaways!

Jeremy_M
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

WPM0722_Twitter-Daillies-4.jpg

Share your fa-la-la-love for your chance to win ‘za-za-za!

You could win 1 of 100 $20 Boston Pizza gift cards!

All you have to do is leave a comment below saying what you love about the holidays. Whether it’s making snowmen, wrapping gifts, or reconnecting with loved ones, we want to hear it!

*Contest starts: December 11, 2015 at 10 AM EST 

*Contest closes: December 12, 2015 at 11:59 PM EST

100 winners will be randomly selected. Must be a registered Public Mobile Community member to enter. No purchase necessary. Read Contest Rules before entering

465 REPLIES 465

Dunkgirl
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Asima wrote:

We celebrate our holiday at a different time (Eid). And family reunion is the greatest part of the holiday to me.  

@AsimaYour reply is to a topic from years ago but yes family reunion is what I cherish the most about the holidays.

Carld123
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Asima wrote:

We celebrate our holiday at a different time (Eid). And family reunion is the greatest part of the holiday to me.  

@Asima

For this holiday givaway you are celebrating a few years too late..😀

Asima
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

@dboxtvinfo This contest ended quite some time ago. Watch for new contests and participate! 👍

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

Mary_M
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Hey @djnateyd

I have sent you a private message. Please view it when you have the chance.

Mary

** Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum. **

djnateyd
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I didn't get around to checking my private messages until recently.  I realized that I had been selected as a winner of one of the gift cards.  However, after filling out the webform, I was not emailed about receiving my gift card.  It didn't mention anywhere that I was required to fill out the webform by a certain date, and the webform was still active. Can you help me receive my prize? @Shazia_K @Mary_M

Thanks

Martin
Legend
Legend
Hi,

You're welcome, but I don't know why I was thanked. What did I do?

Cheers.

kyuin2824

Thank u Martin.

Lovemigurls
Love spending time with family and friends watching christmas movies with my daughters.

@Robyn Unfortunately, the Forum members cannot help with your concern. You will need to send an email to PM whenevr you give up waiting for news; start here Get Help and click buttons until you arrive at the web form to fill and send.

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

Robyn
I never received my prize and it said within 24 hours. Thanks.

Jeremy_M
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Hi Community,

I just wanted to give you a quick update as many people are asking how would they be notified if they actually won anything.

The Answer: For day #4 the winners would have received a direct communication via the Community private message. 

In order to view your private messages in the Community click on the envelop button next to your profile badge on the home page of the Community.

mail.JPG

Cheers!

Martin
Legend
Legend
Hello,

You're welcome!

From reading your post, I'm uncertain if wishing you season's greetings is appropriate this year. If not, no insensitivity was intended.

kyuin2824

Thank you very much Martin and i hope you have a wonderful Christmas.

Martin
Legend
Legend
Hello,

I'm sorry to read that your mother passed away. I hope that, in the coming years, you will recall now-forgotten memories with which to remember her.

Martin

kyuin2824

My favorate part of the Christmas Holidays is ,since my mother passed i spend it alone but why i mentioned that is because now i look forward to cellibrateing memories that ive never even new i had so thats what i myself love about ,and look forward about the holidays .

sammy0261
I love buying gifts for my 4 siblings without them knowing and then wrapping them with different wrapping paper and ribbons. I kinda like to go all out for them!

Mlew7

My favorite time of the year for being especially grateful for my friends and family. A time to making plans to make my piece of the world a better place. A time to encourage everyone to find some joy! 

questions4u

What I love about the holidays is the reason it gives me to splurge in more ways than one. That includes eating and drinking my heart out and forgetting all my new year's resolutions until the next year's.  I also love at the same time the true Xmas spirit I feel, to forget myself and give, give, give ... and forgive, all the feet that trampled upon me during the year. The Xmas holidays can bring out the best AND worst in me, and I love that.

NatalieWilliams
My favorite part of holidays is opening gifts

jumbo

I love spending time with family and activities with kids.

Sivapalan
I am really looking forward to this Christmas to be reunited with all of my three children. We will be making a lot of delicious curry! 🙂

Asima

My favourite thing during these holidays is spending time with my family. 

Aloma

Reconnecting with family and friends!

schokman

Reconnecting with loved ones!

cretan_1978
There's nothing I love more than my two little boys opening their gifts Christmas morning the look of excitement to see what Santa brought them is priceless! And the fact that the whole family get together, zero stress, zero arguments nothing but smiles across the room god I love Christmas!

KevinThom

I love hanging out by the fireplace, drinking some warm hot chocolate, smelling the fresh Christmas tree smell! 

dylanmccall

I love spending an evening in with a friend, making Christmas treats and enjoying the delicious smells wafting from the oven 🙂

bet846
I love running in the Santa Shuffle and Santa Claus runs. Today I ran with 2300 individuals wearing full Santa suits along with little kids, strollers and dogs. Had an awesome time. 😇

sportymi
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

I love listening to Chrismas tunes! Plus it's a joyful time for the family to get together, put up the Christmas tree and decorate the house.

Need Help? Let's chat.