Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

It’s Day 4 of #14DaysOfGiveaways!

Jeremy_M
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

WPM0722_Twitter-Daillies-4.jpg

Share your fa-la-la-love for your chance to win ‘za-za-za!

You could win 1 of 100 $20 Boston Pizza gift cards!

All you have to do is leave a comment below saying what you love about the holidays. Whether it’s making snowmen, wrapping gifts, or reconnecting with loved ones, we want to hear it!

*Contest starts: December 11, 2015 at 10 AM EST 

*Contest closes: December 12, 2015 at 11:59 PM EST

100 winners will be randomly selected. Must be a registered Public Mobile Community member to enter. No purchase necessary. Read Contest Rules before entering

465 REPLIES 465

Joyful
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

It's Day 4 of #14DaysOfGiveaways

Love the Christmas Season for so many reasons (none of which include snow! lol)

EnJOY the Christmas Movies that play everyday; some I've never seen.

Love getting together with ALL our family the Saturday before Christmas.

Spend the day together catching up.

My brother manages to always find the tallest Tree adorned with ornaments my Mom made every since he was married & ones then for his daughters.

Our parents are both gone now. Yet we want to be together for our Family Christmas!

JOYFilled Merry Christmas Blessings to You!

Anvesha
Favourite part of the holiday is celebrating my birthday on Christmas Eve and then Christmas celebrations are the next day!!!!

arajanat

My favorite part about the holidays is spending time with the family and bringing presents dressed up as santa for my two kids.

ontario55

Music of the holiday season -- sounds of peace, hope, goodwill, and love!

Seph
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen
I love the decorations and lights. And then there's the sales and how everyone is in a giving, friendly mood.

kamal1

Hey everyone!

Every year during the holidays, my close high school friends and I get together, bake and decorate gingerbread cookies together! No matter how old I become, this will always be my favorite thing during the holidays. It's also something positive I have to look forward to during finals 🙂 

basrak1

dorh dorh ke aja aja hindi style

Helene

VermaMohitKumar

I love holidays because there's no office work, spending quality time with family and near and dear ones and laughing together on each other on silly jokes.. 🙂

humzatariq
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

I love the fact I can spend time with my extended family and friends and decompress after a rough year. 

daputopia
Might be one word. Candycanes. Either way though you get the picture my favourite thing about the holidays is hands down. Candycanes. Lol

Ashrob
I love Christmas season cause of the fact my birthday is close to Christmas and not only that the time I get to spend with my family and also my kids

I like doing Christmas shopping and receiving on Christmas for the holidays.

dcolb566

I Love Christmas. For me it is all about family. This year I built a new sleigh to be pulled behind the quads. It looks just like a santa sleigh. Christmas with the children ,grand children , and family are the most important to me. Love this time of year.

Knightrider3000

what i love about the holidays is spending time with family and friends

ayomi
I love sitting infront of the fireplace with a big cozy blanket & a cup of hot chocolate and jamming to Christmas music

nwadie
My dad works across the globe from us, I love the holidays cause that's when he can visit us. That's when we can all sit together and watch Christmas movies and compete on SingStar to Queen and ABBA songs. The holidays are stress-free and lovable and I'm forever grateful for those couple of weeks.

Nadine
It's the time I get to see most everyone of my favorite people I haven't seen like in a whole year...a time when I get to disconnect from a very crazy routine...a time when I get to eat & drink with no worrying about the crazy routine...

fp97

For the holidays, I love the family time. And I love the snow

iampowerpink

My favorite part is that I get to buy and give gifts. It's a reason to shop without feeling guilty! hehehehee

ajay_gosain

It is long March Break when there is little snow and you have your loved ones at home.

Kmkennedy4
I love spending time with family. My sister and niece will be visiting from Bermuda this year.

basrak1

I LOVE TO WATCH BIRDS AND PLANNING TO KEEP SOME DURING VACATION

Wallacej
My favorite part of the holidays is when we play Christmas carols, while the boys are putting up the tree and I'm in the kitchen baking all kinds of Christmas treats. We drink eggnog and laugh and really enjoy just being together. Merry Christmas to and yours!!

Shona3804
I love following Christmas traditions & being with those I love!

sawantsid612
Skiing during the break

ashish

I love spending extra time off with family, enjoying food and shopping.

Leighwaugh1962
I love the holidays because of our family there are 21 of us that get together for Christmas day and dinner. It wonderful to see all the siblings, nieces and nephews and grandchildren. We play games and really enjoy each others company but most of all is the love we all feel for each other.

antonthegreat

My Favourite part of the holidays... well there is a tie! first it's decorating the tree, usually, we put on Christmas songs dance and drink and eat and decorate. Takes hours but I Love it! Secondly it's the connecting with family you don't always see. During the holidays, it's always acceptable to drop in on some family member unexpectedly. I just love the Holidays!!!

Asima

My favorite thing, spending time with familly because everyone is at home. Have indoor funs. Getting gifts for my kids.Thanks to nice sales.

Need Help? Let's chat.