Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

It’s Day 4 of #14DaysOfGiveaways!

Jeremy_M
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

WPM0722_Twitter-Daillies-4.jpg

Share your fa-la-la-love for your chance to win ‘za-za-za!

You could win 1 of 100 $20 Boston Pizza gift cards!

All you have to do is leave a comment below saying what you love about the holidays. Whether it’s making snowmen, wrapping gifts, or reconnecting with loved ones, we want to hear it!

*Contest starts: December 11, 2015 at 10 AM EST 

*Contest closes: December 12, 2015 at 11:59 PM EST

100 winners will be randomly selected. Must be a registered Public Mobile Community member to enter. No purchase necessary. Read Contest Rules before entering

465 REPLIES 465

mtm
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Watching a child play more with the box than the toy that came in it.

Catwoman
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin
My favorite part of the holidays is time spent with family and friends and curling up by a warm fire.

matthewkoo
My favourite part of holiday is dining together with my family member. Talking each other. Sit back and relax in this holiday season

jrupan

take a day off and get some deep sleep 🙂

firerat1980

For Christmas or holidays or any time of the year I glad too have my wife juile & my mother too most wonderful people in the world I would not be here today if was not for them and beleving in me & my mother Charlene is best mother in the world every body should have mother like my mom she there bfor me and my wife when we need stuf & public mobile has giving me a chance to tell all of u about these people also I so proud of my sister and the way my mother has trained here or teached her she gonna have her first child I be a uncle & I am so proud of her so public I don't care if I win I just wanted to share this with u Family is most important ever day of the year GOD BLESS U ALL 

Thanks

Public Mobile 

tylejami335

I love being able to spend time with my family, and enjoy the winter with a nice hot chocolate. 😄

daviddwh
My favorite part of the holidays is spending time with the people I care about. Anything works, whether it's decorating the Christmas tree, watching the tv carefree, or anticipating the turkey to be done, it is pure joy

WhoSucks

I love the stress relief of the holidays

viper011

It's simple unwraping presents and then going to spend time with family. I know there are other holidays where you spend time with family but there is something special about doing it on Christmas.

JaK
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Favourite part is family get togethers.

dallas

I love the time with family and seeing the smiles on my grandchildrens faces as they open their gifts. I also love to decorate my house inside and out. Christmas is my favourite time of year as I love to give  back to my community for all the times they were there for my family and me.Merry Christmas to all.

patel
The fun part is meeting relatives and enjoying the atmosphere of the holiday time.

ApricotPanda

My favorite part of the holidays is the cheerful atmosphere, and the time spent opening presents with my family.

Sp
The best part is when we get to meet our family and friends and go shopping around the holiday times.

platinum555
I love spending time with my family, sharing stories, and each others company. cooking our traditional Christmas feast.

Please post here to enter: http://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Announcements/It-s-Day-4-of-14DaysOfGiveaways/m-p/3776...

Please post here to enter: http://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Announcements/It-s-Day-4-of-14DaysOfGiveaways/m-p/3776...

houdai
I love everything from the decorating, to the baking, shopping, music, and family time... And sometimes even the snow!!

Tron_javolta

I enjoy spending time with family and friends and eating turkey!

Helene

My favourite part of christmas is watching the faces of my grandchildren when they open their gifts, it brings happy tears to my eyes and a lump in my throat. Priceless, can't wait for the 25th! Heart

neo

Probobly the bright coloured wrapping paper, and the valient attempt to wrap presents. Then later when you hand over the present, you guve this face of "at least I tried". Maybe I should just bag the presents, but that'll take away from the fun, aand mess. 🙂

Please post in this existing thread to enter: http://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Announcements/It-s-Day-4-of-14DaysOfGiveaways/m-p/3776...

Sj

The family gathered at the table enjoying our dinner, all under one roof.

ilovenime
My favourite part of the holidays is buying presents for family and friends, then seeing their reaction to it!

Dj
I enjoy decorating the house for Christmas. Sitting by the tree and fireplace with a warm drink listening to the good old 60s and 70s music and then watching a black and white Christmas movie keeps me humble and warm not to mention nostalgic for when I was young.

dovelike
My favorite part is to spend more time with family and see the little one open her presents

Janesh19
The best part of thw winter holidays is spending time with family and friends and looking back to the memories and events over the year!

SABH

What I love about the holidays is the days off from university, getting the time to spend with family and friends.

Robyn
I love seeing the excitement on my children's faces. Making magic real for them is the best part of Christmas!

MUKTA

What I love about the holidays is the happy wishes I recieve and give to others. Everyone is so cheerful this time of year.

Need Help? Let's chat.