Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

It’s Day 4 of #14DaysOfGiveaways!

Jeremy_M
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

WPM0722_Twitter-Daillies-4.jpg

Share your fa-la-la-love for your chance to win ‘za-za-za!

You could win 1 of 100 $20 Boston Pizza gift cards!

All you have to do is leave a comment below saying what you love about the holidays. Whether it’s making snowmen, wrapping gifts, or reconnecting with loved ones, we want to hear it!

*Contest starts: December 11, 2015 at 10 AM EST 

*Contest closes: December 12, 2015 at 11:59 PM EST

100 winners will be randomly selected. Must be a registered Public Mobile Community member to enter. No purchase necessary. Read Contest Rules before entering

465 REPLIES 465

megapinkz
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen
My favourite part of the holidays is putting up the Christmas lights and going Christmas shopping

feixuerejiu
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

doesn't work? test again..............

feixuerejiu

The best way for holiday is get some friends together, have some drink, play games, and watch movies.

Bigmac
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

I was thinking how many PM members would attend these series contests 4 days ago. Now Day-4 gave us an answer... at least more than 310 (the number from last time I saw replies to Day-4 ), and this number is just from English Forum. So each person has at least 15% chance to win. 

Good luck, guys. Man Tongue

cycopata
I love when companies on these holidays rewards their costumers by giving presents, it gives a meaning to Christmas. Thank u so much

kochovski

I love all the food, especially shortbread cookies!

zainabbnawaz
My favourite part about the holidays is snuggling up with my family, drinking hot chocolate, and watching Christmas movies! I also love how gorgeous the Christmas lights look all around the city! Happy holidays

CLpublic

I love catching up with family and friends over the holidays!

Teo766
I love spending time with my family, and my foster family I'm 24 years old and there nothing better than love. And there more love on Christmas holidays then Valentin day!!

ehdusjenny

My favourite part of holiday is sharing the love and appreciation with my family and friends!

rolloffman

Living in  remote northern Ontario, my favourite thing about Christmas is being able to travel down to see all my family and friends to spend time with them!

Love spending time with the family and friends. The last few years have been very long Christmas Days  this year is going to be so Wonderful waking up to my Wife and sharing the Holiday Spirit together. Ho Ho to you all.

tdeery

My favourite part of the holidays is the time off work to relax and spend time with family.

bistra

My favourite part about the festive holidays is all the colours; bright, happy, shiny wonderful 🙂

jdelgadocruz

What I love about the holidays is the spirit, it feels special it makes me feel very special and priviliged...the music and the great people around make it all so worth it.

The spirit of Christmas is getting together with family and friends.  This year is extra special as I have a wife to celebrate with and not just the dog and I.  GOOOO me.       

danrussell

I Love the Holiday Season  and the food that brings people together bringing cheer and raising awareness to be kind and thoughtfull.

sovain

What I like about the holidays is watching Christmas movies and going outside to play in the snow with my kids. Then we come in and sing Christmas carols. After, we are going to have hot chocolate with marshmallows. Then, we wait until Christmas. Last, we decorate our tree slowly and enjoy this fun every second.

dorlinemakesa

Best part about the holidays for me, is listening to some classic christmas jazz music at home and looking at the christmas tree with my family.

steffiexcore

I love hosting and cooking during the holidays.  With all the worry about spending and purchasing gifts I feel like the best way i can show my love and survive the holidays is baking and cooking fun appetizers and charcuteries and inviting people over to enjoy them with me.  I am sure i'm not alone in this one.  Can't wait to make my famous chicken wing dip!

Thanks!

mskoro
Since all my relatives are in Europe, I love to connect with them over the internet ... Skype etc..we celebrate with them and they can do it with us...we do it twice, because of the 6 hours difference. My son (3) can meet them all....we love it xo

lakhramchand
My favorite part of the holidays is Christmas day. Christmas day joy came to the world when Mary gave birth and because of this Jesus is the reason for the season so at this of the season I spend my time with my family and friends praying and thanking the Lord for what he has done in my LIFE and for everyone in the world .

Dfrater93
My favourite part of this holiday is the fact that we can all get together and eat it all the delicious food and just sit there and be fat with no judgement at all!;-)And then seeing the little kids expressions when the open the gifts is a plus!!

LyndaS
My favorite part of the holidays is watching my cats destroy the Christmas tree, and the smell of turkey. Reaching out to family and loved ones is my most favorite.

stevenshelby

I personally love it when the Christmas specials start showing on TV.  I especially love Frosty the Snowman!

yads
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

I love being with my family and seeing my kids open their presents.

Notdot
I love Christians welcoming Muslims into our country over this holiday season. True spirit of Canada and the holidays for me is to love my fellow man.

HKPolice

What I love about the holidays is the cold weather which opens the opportunity for warming up with hot chocolate after being outside. 

Natz
My favourite part of the holiday is Christmas shopping for everyone I love making my family and friends happy and Christmas is all about giving ..... I also enjoy baking treats wrapping presents and decorating a live Christmas tree I also enjoy all the Christmas lights and decorations

BetaKam
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

I enjoy the time off and spending it with friends and family. 

Need Help? Let's chat.