Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

It’s Day 4 of #14DaysOfGiveaways!

Jeremy_M
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

WPM0722_Twitter-Daillies-4.jpg

Share your fa-la-la-love for your chance to win ‘za-za-za!

You could win 1 of 100 $20 Boston Pizza gift cards!

All you have to do is leave a comment below saying what you love about the holidays. Whether it’s making snowmen, wrapping gifts, or reconnecting with loved ones, we want to hear it!

*Contest starts: December 11, 2015 at 10 AM EST 

*Contest closes: December 12, 2015 at 11:59 PM EST

100 winners will be randomly selected. Must be a registered Public Mobile Community member to enter. No purchase necessary. Read Contest Rules before entering

465 REPLIES 465

Snickers
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin
My favorite thing about the holidays is waking the kids up in the morning. Watching their faces light up as they see all the presents under the tree, all lit up sparkling and noticing the over flowing stockings hanging on the wall. For the rest of the day their excitement warms my heart!

Ronhep49
What is great about the holidays, is that I get the opportunity to see many of family that I don't get to see throughout the year, as many don't live in the Montreal area where I live

Marybethp27
I love the holidays for my kids & spending extra time with them, & baking with my baby girl

Christinasaba
I love the holidays cause I finally have time for myself and the people I care about most! Having started my first year of university has been a huge change in my life. I'm usually locked away in my room studying for my now finals. The holidays are a great way to reconnect with my parents ans siblings and friends who I love dearly! They are what keep me sane after uni! Boston pizza has great food! And what better way is there to reconnect with those you love most than with delicious food? Happy holidays 🙂

Marina5
Love spending time with family.

Gio
What I love the most is the opportunity to see all my family. Being away at work all year round, its great to take my 2 week holiday and come home to be with people I really care about.

maggieamaral
Christmas morning to our christmas pancakes with all 30 of us

Jellybeangirl32
The thing I enjoy about is wearing ugly Christmas sweater and spending time with my family and friends

Spiceman
Spending time with my kids is most important to me

Britney221
The best part about christmas is every single thing about it. The beautiful lights, the magnificient white blanket of snow, the heart warming hot chocolate with marshmellows, the magic that puts smiles on the faces of young ones, and the turkey diner with the entire family.

Leisa

What I love about most is getting together with family that I haven't seen all year. We get to take a night to stop our busy lives and put the phones down (seriously, they all go in a box) and just enjoy each other's company. playing games we;ve been playing since we were kids and singing cheezy songs. And sharing old traditions from generations with my children. Peace, Love, Family.

rttfc
I love having my children and family together for Turkey and play card games afterwards.

Christinasaba
I love the holidays cause I finally have time for myself and the people I care about most! Having started my first year of university has been a huge change in my life. I'm usually locked away in my room studying for my now finals. The holidays are a great way to reconnect with my parents ans siblings and friends who I love dearly! They are what keep me sane after uni! Boston pizza has great food! And what better way is there to reconnect with those you love most than with delicious food? Happy holidays 🙂

vilmark

I love spending time with the family and the big family dinners for the holidays. 

teg3

what i love most about the holidays is all the food and goodies that are home baked eating them and smelling them put me in the spirit of the season every year

Sunrayz00
My favorite part of the holidays is being with family and seeing the beautiful scenery of snow over the land and decorations in the city. Ice skating outside Nathan Phillips Sqaure and drinking hot chocolate by the rink side. The whole world seems so majestic and everyone more cheerful. That is my favorite part of the holidays.

Valeriebr
My favourite part of the falala season is coming home to a lit up Christmas synthetic tree !♻️

llindzi11
The most i love about the holidays is too enjoy being with the ones u love and that i get to see my daughter that i miss very much and to be thankful my mom s out of hospital and here with us Merry Christmas

jjazmans

What I enjoy most about the Christmas season is people appearing to get along better - a feeling of happiness in the air - festive church services celebrating the reason for the season - birth of Jesus

Rick1
Love the snow and wrapping presents

AnaGloria
What I love about the holidays is how the family gets together for an amazing meal that my brothers make for us. Also the way that where ever you go it feels joyful with the music and decorations.

Nightman46
I love when my family and friends get together for
The holidays.

Sehrish
What i enjoy the most about the holidays is the first snow fall and giving charity to people in need.

Trekalong
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen
The time of work, waking up in a warm bed, knowing your in a peaceful place

mattsecrest1
My favourite part of the holidays is the way everyone seems more relaxed everywhere you go. Also, the food. When else do your friends all give you baked goods all at once?

prasand
I love that I could spend the entire day just playing video games and watch anime.

KimMaillet

The best part about the holidays is being with my family! This year we have a wonderful new addition. Our Grandson was born November 21, 2015. A very special Holiday this year. 

Veronicaseth
I love watching my grand children opening the gifts on Christmas moring

tonykung
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

i love holidays because I finally have time to do the home improvements.

TAG
Family and friends!!
Need Help? Let's chat.