Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

It’s Day 2 of #14DaysOfGiveaways!

Jeremy_M
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

WPM0722_Twitter-Daillies-2.jpg

Can’t wait for the holidays? Neither can we! That’s why we’re giving away awesome goodies every day from December 8 - 21, 2015. Enter for your chance to win a TV, tablet, smartphone, or other great prizes.

There will be a new prize revealed every day!

It’s Day 2 of #14DaysOfGiveaways!Smiley Happy

Orchard has the perfect refreshment for you! Today you have a chance to win 1 of 5 factory-refreshed Samsung Galaxy S6 phones from Orchard! Find out how to win click here.

17 REPLIES 17

umangel
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin
Awesome!

Day 2 contest should've ended by now. 

Good luck everyone!!

Martin
Legend
Legend
Hello,

According to the rules that I read on Day 1, the drawing will be held on the second day after the contest starts, after which the successful entrants will be notified by email.

That means that later today, Toronto time, the winners will know who they are.

FYI.

ddasilva104

question:

Day 1 giveaway... when do they pick and announce the winners?

theepicurean

Cette initiative de propager la joie commence mal. D'abord le 1er jour, je vous donne la reponse 40, vous dites que c'est faux.Vous me demandez de repondre encore; quand je le fais , je recois le message: "desole! Une erreur est survenue. Veuillez reessayer"

#dhanadhantweducates

#amidoingitright

#thisisfun

#okayillstopnow

@NicoTdot wrote:

@Hey, thanks for your prompt reply! I have never used twitter in my life to actually tweet stuff I just created my account a while ago to follow. I think I did it right. I just put someone that needs to be "refreshed" in my life and I addded these things (I don't know what they call them) @publicmobile 

@You must include @TheOrchardApp @publicmobile and #14DaysofGiveaways in your tweet. 

These three tags should be as a link in Blue once you tweet. 

I see there are lots of users made brand new account just for this, so you can too. 

I also see many users tweeted multiple times and did not mention required tags. Hopefully, they read the rules again and remove previous entry to submit another. 

NicoTdot

Hey, thanks for your prompt reply! I have never used twitter in my life to actually tweet stuff I just created my account a while ago to follow. I think I did it right. I just put someone that needs to be "refreshed" in my life and I addded these things (I don't know what they call them) @PublicMobile 

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@NicoTdot as to how to enter:  have a look at @imm1304's explanation on this thread: http://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Announcements/Day-2-14-Days-of-GiveAways/m-p/37411#U37...

[Edit: you can obviously skip the step of creating a new Twitter account since you already have one]

You won't get any confirmations, but you should find your tweet in a search for the #14DaysOfGiveaways hashtag, for example: https://twitter.com/search?q=%2314DaysofGiveaways&src=tyah

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

NicoTdot

Can someone help me understand how you actually participate? I already resusitated my twitter account for the sole purpose of participating but every time I click on the link it brings me to the mian page of the 14 days of give-aways. Then back to the post...it's like a loop. I don't get it.

Does one get an actual message on their browser saying, you have entered the draw! or at least some sort of confirmation?

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

The only thing you need today is a Twitter account--and they're free.  🙂  Well, and yes, to be a PM customer.

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

@zakhan78 wrote:

To participate in this promotion one need sms plan, I dont have the sms plan.

How I can participate?

thanks

For this one #2 it does not say anything like that. Just have to be their customer.

@zakhan78 wrote:

How I can participate?

thanks

Not true at all! Go to the link in the original post in this thread. That's all you need. Here's the link once again, in case you don't feel like scrolling up: http://14days.publicmobile.ca/

zakhan78
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

How I can participate?

thanks

NDesai
Oracle
Oracle

That's sick 🙂

Bigmac
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

WOW!!! Man LOL

Good luck, guys. 

Need Help? Let's chat.