Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

It’s Day 10 of #14DaysOfGiveaways!

Jeremy_M
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

WPM0722_Twitter-Daillies-10.jpg

Can’t wait for the holidays? Neither can we! That’s why we’re giving away awesome goodies every day from December 8 - 21, 2015. Enter for your chance to win a TV, tablet, smartphone, or other great prizes.

There will be a new prize revealed every day!

It’s Day 10 of #14DaysOfGiveaways!

Channel your talents and you could win a Samsung 48” Curved Smart TV. Pass the remote! Enter here

12 REPLIES 12

@P-Y Your submission has already been made, so there's nothing to worry about, even if you are seeing the status as pending review. PM will contact you if you have won the prize.

P-Y
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I have the same problem as the day 5 video.  It keep on saying "pending review".   please help!  there is only  10 hours left for the contest!

url:  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qAoleP__5t4

Thanks!

pylon

Thank you Cat! Hope everything works out alright with Jeremy's ride!

Cat_L
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Hi @pylon,

@Jeremy_M is dealing with some car troubles right now, but I can tell you that yes, you can use registered trademarks and imagery!

Good luck 🙂

anon

Lets have a contest on how much it costs to purchase a TV quality  Ad; but for You Tube. I know, You Tube  isn't exactly First Class, but money is no object. Especially when it's other peoples money. 

pylon

Hey @Jeremy_M,

In our videos, is it alright if we use Public Mobile's imagery and copyright materials?

Thanks!

orificeofthenin

@srlawren wrote:

Eyeballing the submitted videos for day 10 so far, it's interesting to see how some people just ignore the directions and link to any arbitrary youtube video, such as music videos, and even one about a guy rolling a joint with no arms.  I hope these submissions are weeded (pun intended) out and ineligible to win.

I did see a lot of troll and copy-pasted videos during the first few days of Day 5's contest, but they were removed after a few days. However, that's also when PM started to simply leave entries pending and unapproved. My entry was finally approved today, but not without concern from my end.

I'm sure Day 10's contest entries will be cleared of any troll or copy-pasted videos within a day or two.

Bigmac
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@srlawren wrote:

Eyeballing the submitted videos for day 10 so far, it's interesting to see how some people just ignore the directions and link to any arbitrary youtube video, such as music videos, and even one about a guy rolling a joint with no arms.  I hope these submissions are weeded (pun intended) out and ineligible to win.

Which is exactly what they did for last instagram and youtube contest, it's unfair. Some people spent a lot of time in make original pictures and videos, but the winners are who copied from Google easily within 2-3 mins. 

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

orificeofthenin

Jeremy, before you or Public Mobile creates more video contests, I would highly suggest you approve all of the entries for the previous one.

Seeing "Pending Approval" for more than even 2-3 hours is easily a sign that PM is not treating the contest with real interest and is simply using it as a marketing stunt.

I had planned on joining a couple more contests, both now and in the future, but now I'm going to reconsider it and inform my friends and colleagues not to participate in them anymore.

Whether I recommend Public Mobile itself as a phone service is still to be decided. Initially I was very fond of the company, but now seeing how some things are handled, well... That fondness dropped by quite a bit.

If you are reading this, please make contact with your supervisors and ask for them to moderate the contest more actively. Thank you.

Bigmac
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Good luck!!

How many winners for Day10?

Rockdaddy22
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité
Good luck everyone 🙂
Need Help? Let's chat.