cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Mayor / Maire

Re: [Issue Resolved] Select customers unable to send texts

@pakuma wrote:

Hi this issue hasn't been resolved for me, I'm on a $35 30 day plan with 1gb data and unlimited nation wide call and unlimited international text and so far I can't even text numbers within my city, Regina Saskatchewan, Pls how do I resolve this. Thanks

Is it new for you? Can you text before? 

Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I could text before, but i can't really say when this started until i was talking to someone who said he never got a reply from me, even doh i did, and till now, if i text people, it doesn't go through, but i can receive their texts

Mayor / Maire

@pakuma wrote:

I could text before, but i can't really say when this started until i was talking to someone who said he never got a reply from me, even doh i did, and till now, if i text people, it doesn't go through, but i can receive their texts

Did you check the numbers? Did you re-enter them manually to try not with your contacts? Do you have an iphone?

Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@pakuma wrote:

What does it say when you click on the message detail, does it say when it was delivered?

Pls what do you mean check the numbers, my contacts are saved with the full code, that is, +1 306 123 4567. I have an iPhone, but iPhone mostly uses iMessage when texting fellow iPhone numbers and it uses data, usually texts are in blue, so no problem there, but regular texts, to like andriod users or actually sending a message as a "Text' message even with iPhone doesn't work. A lot of people have felt i ignored them and this has also made me feel the same way. 

Mayor / Maire

@pakuma what I found on the community is something...

+16475800172

It's under the heading "Service center number".

Can you see if it looks like that in your phone?

when using iMessage, it says delivered, when sending a regular text, or iPhone to andriod, it doesn't say such normally

Mayor / Maire

@pakuma wrote:

Pls what do you mean check the numbers, my contacts are saved with the full code, that is, +1 306 123 4567. I have an iPhone, but iPhone mostly uses iMessage when texting fellow iPhone numbers and it uses data, usually texts are in blue, so no problem there, but regular texts, to like andriod users or actually sending a message as a "Text' message even with iPhone doesn't work. A lot of people have felt i ignored them and this has also made me feel the same way. 

I tried to give you some tests to do Smiley Happy...can you try to text without the 1 before the number? Can you disable imessage to see if you can text SMS after?

Pls are you suggesting i call this number for help?

Mayor / Maire

@pakuma wrote:

Pls are you suggesting i call this number for help?

No sorry to be not clear...you can't call public mobile. No call center. But it's a setting in the phone ...someone on the forum who wasn't able to text like you fixed his problem with this number in his phone settings...