cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Re: [Fix in Progress] Select customers unable to send texts

I'm on the 15$ plan here in Ontario. Nothing working all of a sudden. Self serve portal doesn't show my plan now and won't even show any to change to. Help!

Mayor / Maire

@burnr142 wrote:

I'm on the 15$ plan here in Ontario. Nothing working all of a sudden. Self serve portal doesn't show my plan now and won't even show any to change to. Help!

Yes the site seems to be in another of its moods. Try a different browser or wait a while.

Is the self-serve showing suspended or Plan Expired?

@z10user4 wrote:

@burnr142 wrote:

Yes the site seems to be in another of its moods. Try a different browser or wait a while.

It's not showing any plan at all. It says account is active, just no plan showing up. I tried to change it and no plans show there either. Used chrome and Firefox same problem. 

Mayor / Maire

@burnr142 wrote:

@z10user4 wrote:

@burnr142 wrote:

It's not showing any plan at all. It says account is active, just no plan showing up. I tried to change it and no plans show there either. Used chrome and Firefox same problem. 

You say nothing is working...like everything or calls in/out, texts in/out, internet?

Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@pm-smayer97 wrote:

@C-L wrote:

To reset your sim card, turn off your phone, take out your sim card, put the sim back in then turn the phone back on. I hope this helps.

Though it never hurts to try, this have been shown time and again to have no effect on resolving this issue. 

Please read these insights regarding problems with texting with PM, here:

Problems with Texting on Public Mobile? Read my insights and share yours

Like you've said repeatedly, it doesn't hurt to try some of the 'so called tricks' since many people have found them to work (myself included), whilst waiting for a response from the moderators.  It just might save users some time and headache IMO.

Yeah nothing is working at all. I might be out of data but still no calls in/out or texts. 

@z10user4 wrote:

@burnr142 wrote:

@z10user4 wrote:

@burnr142 wrote:

You say nothing is working...like everything or calls in/out, texts in/out, internet?

Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@burnr142 wrote:

Yeah nothing is working at all. I might be out of data but still no calls in/out or texts. 

@z10user4 wrote:

@burnr142 wrote:

@z10user4 wrote:

@burnr142 wrote:

Wow another strange issue.  So you said you might have used up all your data, are you able to see what your usage of your features is (unless that's not viewable either)?  I don't know if maybe tagging a moderator might speed up the response to your issue or not.

Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Re: [Issue Resolved] Select customers unable to send texts

Is this now totally resolved? I use texting almost 100% of the time on my phone for my business, and cannot afford to miss texts... I just discovered this phone service and am interested in giving it a go as I just got my update from Virgin Mobile...and am no happy with it anymore even tho I have been happy with them for several years...until now.

Yeah I have sent a private message to a mod that helped me last time I had an issue. I tried the usual power cycle, remove sim, lost stolen. Doesn't work. 

Mayor / Maire

Re: [Issue Resolved] Select customers unable to send texts

@colorfulbundles wrote:

Is this now totally resolved? I use texting almost 100% of the time on my phone for my business, and cannot afford to miss texts... I just discovered this phone service and am interested in giving it a go as I just got my update from Virgin Mobile...and am no happy with it anymore even tho I have been happy with them for several years...until now.

If you can't "afford" to miss any telecommunications then this might not be the right service for you. If you can "afford" to have any services down for a day or 3 then fine. It's only a problem when there's a problem. Otherwise the rest of us have services ticking ever on without interruption.