cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Re: [Issue Resolved] Select customers unable to send texts

The moderator did something on her end. I can now send and receive texts from Bell customers. I’m glad the text problems have now been resolved. 

Mayor / Maire

@batumtum Good news!!

Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Yes I confirmed I was able to see unused outgoing SMS texts on my account, so I agree that the problem was not due to used up quota but should be Public Mobile's glitch.

Tags (2)

Hi,

Currently on the "old" $15 plan (no unlimited incoming calls).  I am thinking of migrating to the new $15 plan with unlimited incoming calls/minutes.

Does anyone know definitively that the texting issue has been resolved? With the lack of activity on this thread, is it fair to assume PM has taken care of the texting issue?

Thanks.

Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@Bottomshelf wrote:

Hi,

Currently on the "old" $15 plan (no unlimited incoming calls).  I am thinking of migrating to the new $15 plan with unlimited incoming calls/minutes.

Does anyone know definitively that the texting issue has been resolved? With the lack of activity on this thread, is it fair to assume PM has taken care of the texting issue?

Thanks.

@Bottomshelf  My guess is that you will be okay. If you are still concerned maybe contact the moderators and ask them to switch it for you since it's the same amount and they should be able to make sure it will be ok.

Mayor / Maire

@Bottomshelf wrote:

Hi,

Thanks.

Weren't satisfied with replies in the other thread? The lack of screaming customers suggests it's fixed.

Although I'd still like to hear from Arman. Seems he's still around and didn't port out.

Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Hi @Arman 

Do you still have issues with 15 plan? 

Thanks 

I have $15. plan and for most of the day today, I got a message that Public Mobile is not available.  Can't call or text.  Anything I should be doing--I've tried all the ususal stuff (checked airplane mode, checked carriers, etc). Even turned th phone off/on.

Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

@pjmac177You might want to start your own thread on this.. Can you confirm by logging into Selfserve that your plan is active? You might want to double check since Autopay seems to not be working for a lot of folks.

Thanks for the quick response.  I already checked my account and it seems to be OK.

I'll start new thread.