Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Re: [Issue Resolved] Plan data not renewing

Send private message to @Moderator_Team 

Car
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi Alan,  will this also fix the data service itself for people who recently switched to or started recently with the 15$ plans and cannot use data right now?  Or will there be a different patch to get the data up and running again?  If its a different patch would we be able to get an eta on the fix/patch?

Ah, if this is already being addressed in another thread i can move my question there.

Thanks,

{EDIT} found the solution in another link! This community thing is superhelpful.

Voucher

Old plan expired a few days ago, saw the $15 plan and changed plan. Went to renew and promotional vouched sent from PM was not accepted, Invalid? What to do. Account is reinstated but no voucher applied.

@Moderator_Team

I've been trying to add my visa debit for a week b4 my plan expires. It's a joke. I pmd a moderator a few days also no response at all. I'm gonna have to switch to lucky my days here at public Mobile are over. I don't mind paying the extra 3$ a month with lucky. Adios pm!! 

Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Lucky Mobile has similar ($10,$15.$25,...) plans. You get all the features plus Chat and Phone Option. Other providers are adding Chat, Email and Phone options to provide a better support while Public Mobile removing these features. (Against the industry trend). I am waiting for the end of my contract to change to anther provider. I cannot trust PM anymore and Cannot handle another issue with 14 days response time. I had the worst experience with Public mobile so far. (it is not a Canadian Business model)
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi,

i have contacted the moderators but haven’t got a response yet. 

Can you share what steps you have taken to get your data fixed? Mine hasn’t worked since last week when my billing cycle renewed. 

Thanks

Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Arman wrote:
Lucky Mobile has similar ($10,$15.$25,...) plans. You get all the features plus Chat and Phone Option. Other providers are adding Chat, Email and Phone options to provide a better support while Public Mobile removing these features. (Against the industry trend). I am waiting for the end of my contract to change to anther provider. I cannot trust PM anymore and Cannot handle another issue with 14 days response time. I had the worst experience with Public mobile so far. (it is not a Canadian Business model)

What contract have you signed with Public Mobile?

GC

Mayor / Maire

If people still have issues with Plan data not renewing, before messaging a moderator, try the lost/stolen phone trick.  It worked for one above user Nomowu

This trick seems to reset your SIM/plan.  It does no harm to your phone or plan.  

To report your phone  lost/stolen.  Login to your account.  Choose Plans and Add-ons tab. Then choose Lost/Stolen Phone tab.  The choose Suspend Service tab.  Logout.  Wait few minutes.  Login in and report your phone found.  

Moderator wait times are longer than normal, so trying this trick may save you time.  

Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Re: [Fix in progress] Plan data not renewing

Are the problems only connected to the $15 plan? 

Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

I don't have any contact. I mean at the end, I will not renew and top-up my account