cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Re: [Fix in progress] Plan data not renewing

I still have the issue of sending Text message from my phone since transiting to $15 per 30 day plan from $10 per 30 day. It appears that the issue is much wider and beyond 'Plan Data on Renewal'. It might have affected the other areas like SMS while changing into a new plan or on renewal.

Request the technical team from Public Mobile to go into the details as it is quite frustrating and annoying for not having the SMS feature available when I already have paid for it.

Mayor / Maire

@H_PM wrote:

I still have the issue of sending Text message from my phone since transiting to $15 per 30 day plan from $10 per 30 day. It appears that the issue is much wider and beyond 'Plan Data on Renewal'. It might have affected the other areas like SMS while changing into a new plan or on renewal.

Request the technical team from Public Mobile to go into the details as it is quite frustrating and annoying for not having the SMS feature available when I already have paid for it.

Send the moderators a message for their consideration...Click this to message them.

As they're busy, please allow 48 hours for a response...but usually much less.

Good luck.

Thanks Hairbag1,

I already sent a private message to the Moderartor team.

The reason I posted this message here is to bring awareness to the other users about the issue of sending SMS after plan renewal.

I am sure from my phone setting that everying is fine at my end and the issue is definitely on Public Mobile's end, which they need to fix urgently.

Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Re: [Issue Resolved] Plan data not renewing

Awesome, hopefully this is the last of this issue.  Can't have people going days without service they already had.  I can understand if there was a plan change and a glitch occurred, but if you already had the plan and then the service just stops working, that's not good at all.

I'm having a similar issue, I'm unable to use my phone. It's been over 48 hours since I've had service. I've tried everything to no avail. 

Very close to switching companies if my issue isn't resolved soon!!!!

Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Contact the moderators, they got my data up and running. It required updates to be pushed out and a simple phone reboot.

Nothing on my plan is working at all.  Calls text. Data nothing. Number payment went through $43 and I’m still yet to have any phone services

Are you using a compatible phone?

Perhaps check and see if your device isnt black listed. Especially if you have signal bars showing with an X on them.

It sounds like your issue is not related to people only having data not automatically renewing with their plan.