cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Re: [Issue Resolved] Payment and activation bug

charged 45.20

not taking my refer a friend or auto pay ??

Its a $40 plan how does it come to 45.20 ??

Othertimes it was less

Mayor / Maire

Mayor / Maire

@free1reign wrote:

charged 45.20

not taking my refer a friend or auto pay ??

Its a $40 plan how does it come to 45.20 ??

Othertimes it was less

@free1reign as @GinYVR mentioned, taxes explain the amount you were charged, assuming you're in a province with a combined sales tax rate of 13% (e.g. Ontario, maybe others).  1.13 x $40 = $45.20.

You said you were charged less before?  How much?  Did you have some rewards or perhaps promo credits, maybe?

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@Meganmariie  Depending on where you purchased your voucher they can take up to 24 hours to activate. As weĺl be sure you are using the correct 12 digit code. It can be listed as a redemption code rather than the voucher code. So if there are two 12 digit codes on the voucher try the other one. If possible use a laptop or tablet with a clear browser and secret/incognito mode. Remember you can 611 to load your vouchers and purchase add ons as well.

Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@brbuchan1 wrote:

I still cannot make a payment to my account. It will not recognize my card to put the money on the account. I will be travelling to the U.S. and need to put add ons on my phone.  Need help

@brbuchan1  Create a ticket via simon (?) the moderators have been very quick lately so they may get back to you in an hour or two. In the meantime make sure you clear your browser and use secret/incognito mode preferably using chrome or firefox. Make sure your address is exactly like your statements billing address but leave the apt/unit box blank and no space in the postal code. Use ALL CAPS if necessary.  You can try adding it thru the autopay option then leave it on for the $2 reward and it's on your account for future use.

Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

To the admin,

This is my first time to pay my public mobile payment. I chose 25 dollars a month as a plan. Unfortunately, earlier today I could not encode my voucher number. The store supervisor told me that I should write comment to the public mobile community. Can you help me guys to solve the problem. I NEED TO REACTIVATE MY ACCOUNT today. THANK YOU

@saint0sent wrote:

To the admin,

This is my first time to pay my public mobile payment. I chose 25 dollars a month as a plan. Unfortunately, earlier today I could not encode my voucher number. The store supervisor told me that I should write comment to the public mobile community. Can you help me guys to solve the problem. I NEED TO REACTIVATE MY ACCOUNT today. THANK YOU

Sometimes, there is a delay from the time of purchase until the time the voucher starts working. If you try again later on, it should work.  If that doesn't work, open a support ticket using https://publicmobile.ca.ada.support/chat/ and typing in "contact us".