cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Mayor / Maire

Re: [Issue Resolved] Payment and activation bug

@ajitDoes your SIM card works on another phone?

Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

The web site seems to be the problem.

Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Re: [Issue Resolved] Payment and activation bug, not resolved!

Bug #1 is still plauging me and my account is currently suspended. Funds are not being withdrawn for some reason. There are plenty of funds in the account and Autopay worked fine last month. I also cannot manually initiate any payment, the error reads "...unable to verify your credit card information, so this transaction could not be completed...". My credit card info has not changed and I have re-entered the details. Its a standard Canadian VISA. Please help!

@hairbag1 wrote:

Excellent start...keep up the good works.

Salut ça fait maintenant 2 ans que je suis avec public mobile, alors j'ai eu droit a 2 dollard de rabais. Aujourd'hui 2019-10-18 mon forfait a 40$(-2$de loyauté) ces terminé alors je suis aller remettre 38$ dans mon compte pour activer mon compte. Mais aucune activation a été faite. ps besoin d'aide

GR
Mayor / Maire

@lucas36  Il y a ti UN bouton qui sit "reactivate account"?  

Mayor / Maire

@lucas36

Your plan should cost $36 ($40, minus $2 AutoPay, minus $2 Loyalty)... But maybe won't renew if you don't have $40 in account.

Try clean browser cache/cookies (or a different browser) and wait a few minutes, then login Self-Serve again.

If the "Reactivate Plan" option doesn't appear then try kicking the system with a small payment ($1).

(Sorry English, but mon Francais is embarassing. ) 

YesCapture.PNG

GR
Mayor / Maire

@lucas36 click la  et la restart ton telephone 

Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

So my payment was due today & I'm on Auto-pay. PM should have taken my payment today, but instead I had to reactivate my plan AND I was not credited for my Auto-pay or loyalty rewards. I'm hoping this issue gets resolved quickly & efficiently! @Moderator_Team  

GR
Mayor / Maire

@3mom click here to start a conversation with Simon the chat bot and get a ticket and the moderators will get back to you usually within 48 hours but hopefully sooner and fix that on your account! It happened to me last week and the got back to me within 4 hours!  

https://publicmobile.ca.ada.support/chat/