cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Re: [Issue Resolved] Payment and activation bug

I can not use my phone to call even my account have enough money. Do I need to activate my phone

The problem is I cannot use my phone to make a call

#2 "Thus far, the solution has been effective in dropping observed cases to zero since the week of September 30th."

Nope. Happened to me few days ago. Still not connected....

Mayor / Maire

@jono87You might want to make your own thread describing your issue in details.. What plan are you on? What phone are you using etc? Maybe we can help you figure out what's wrong.

I've PMd a moderator for assistance, thanks. I just dont think misleading stats should be posted.

Excellent work!

Hey Cindi, GLAD TO HEAR THE MODS HERE are as per usual great.

I know it's a PITA every month for this to happen, but if you read on, I think this is the last month it will, (I know you said next month last chance and I hope they get it right simply because, LOOK at the responses, and a MOD fixed your problem, ya you were out of phone for  day...) as a former customer (yes peeps you read that right) I suggested this company because of "quality of signal and not just the signal that works the phone, the signal between people here, it's a place that where peeps just help...and I thought that was a good place for you to be!". As a former customer I was never un-happy with service, (my situation is a little different) I just found a better deal.

I fell I left you in good hands...just give it a chance to happen.

Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Thanks public mobile team and @Alan_K 

As someone who frequently experienced the time out session repeatedly with some activations the last time I knowingly had this issue was Sept 30th. Possibly on Oct 1st because I waited out of habit. That's great news and I'm sure more sign ups will occur during promo and flash sale limited time offerings.

Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I have tried add the dollar thing a few times . It says 'sweet your account is activated ' but then it is not. I have not had service all month. The person helping doesnt seem to understand this bug. How do I activate my phone? Alternatively it will say ' you have enough funds' 

Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

This did bot work for my account