cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Re: [Issue Resolved] Payment and activation bug

@Alan_K I really appreciate Public Mobiles efforts to improve their service!

@Brucew wrote:

You will need to private message the community moderator and they will help. They are prompt and courteous! Public mobile is the best!

Community members would be bettered served by using the automated SIMon chat window to open a ticket with the moderators. It cuts back on time required to verifty the customer's identity. Also, tickets using this method are given a slightly higher priority.

Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Good stuffs and good to see PM is roaming the forum looking at feedback to continuously improve.

Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

So a "pat on the back" to get me to add an additional 1$ to kickstart your bug on payment?

My friend has a payment due tomorrow (I told her to go Public) last month was a "Carlos save" a mod who went way above and beyond.

I am embarressed I suggested this company to her, told her to buy a prepaid card and use a old phone to remain anonymous...now you require another "bug fix" on the payment?

BTW she threw out her old "voucher" but 31$ remains on account...so she has to buy more for a company that is so dysfunctional it cannot allow it's own customers to make payments from their own account(funds available) for their next month? Can we not "Carlos this"!!!!!????

FIX THE BUG...THEN KNOW YOU DESERVE A PAT ON THE BACK!!!

Ah! Wow, my account too!....NO REALLY it's my account!

Payment due by 11:59....and no auto take from available funds, without adding a buck?

DO THEY SELL VOUCHERS FOR THIS 1$?

Can a get a mod fix please?

Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Payment by 11:59 is a stock statement, it didn’t look at your scenario and determine that you need to add funds. If overnight tonight is your renewal, I would think you are good.

Terry

Mayor / Maire

@cindi wrote:

DO THEY SELL VOUCHERS FOR THIS 1$?

Technically, no. PM Payment Vouchers come in a variety of odd increments. The smallest I've seen in-store was $13, the smallest I've seen mentioned online was $8.

Although my Shoppers Drug Mart always asked me to specify the exact dollar amount I intended to buy, instead of scanning PM bar codes they just entered an amount into some kind of payment/modem/printer machine. I suppose they could do $1 (or less). 

Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

It’s great to see PM resolving theses issues to make itself a better and great value mobile provider!

The phone said what I dial is long distance but it is a local call

Mayor / Maire

@kenko9112 wrote:

The phone said what I dial is long distance but it is a local call

Ignore the recorded message. You won't be billed for any long distance charges or overages.

Try adding a 1 ahead of area code to avoid hearing that annoying message.